SA-MP 0.3d RC client/server (now released)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackoX
Посмотреть сообщение
Kye, thanks for the ''improved engine'' update, but now my game is stuck at 100 FPS due to the limit, can you remove that limit? or at least set it to 250 or something?
Delete fpslimit from Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\sa-mp.cfg

Our Fort Carson RP server is always running the rc updates for 0.3d. We're updating it now for rc3.. the ip in my signature still connects to the server if you wanna go mess around once its updated in a few minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athrun
Посмотреть сообщение
Our Fort Carson RP server is always running the rc updates for 0.3d. We're updating it now for rc3.. the ip in my signature still connects to the server if you wanna go mess around once its updated in a few minutes.
You think we care?

Quote:

Added final rotation parameters for MoveObject()

I am really gonna love that. I can't wait now for the official release :P

my ferris wheel cant wait to "adopt" the rotations

TY

I love how immature and rude people in the SA-MP community are.. especially when someone is trying to be helpful to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woxa
Посмотреть сообщение
Delete fpslimit from Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\sa-mp.cfg
Doesn't work, still stuck at 100 FPS, i have a constand 100 FPS now, it doesn't go lower or higher.

pawn Код:
MoveObject(objectid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:Speed, Float:RotX, Float:RotY, Float:RotZ);
make the effect of a SetObjectRot for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by boelie
View Post
but onplayertakedamage doesnt track the npc's health ...i tried..probably becuz they have no health

I hope there will be a way to toggle npckillable on or off
I wrote it into it OnPlayerTakeDamage into a function ,if a shooting is put on the artificial player (npc) then SpawnPlayer(playerid) let a function come true ,but does not come true, and I am not useful SetPlayerHealth function.

what does "multicore" actually do ? make the server smoother ?

Okay, RC3-3, going to test for the vehicle jumping bugs again S:

Nice , soon we will get the official 0.3d release cant wait omg.

Perfect Kalcor

You Rock

Since 0.3d RC3-3 Runs my Game Better

Thanks

Kalcor, you're great !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edga
Посмотреть сообщение
what does "multicore" actually do ? make the server smoother ?
No its a client option, if you have more than one core on your processor setting it to 1 allows samp to use all the cores. So its for faster processing on the clients end.

Image of the new object-models.

Awesome.
0.3d will be amazing.

Those new object models are like, such low quality.. Much lower than the normal SA objects

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
Посмотреть сообщение
Those new object models are like, such low quality.. Much lower than the normal SA objects
I guess they're trying to make it as light as possible with the object size.

Brilliant! Can't wait for the final revision!