[GameMode] [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b]

Also where is cuervo??

he stop whit this script

nice guys, love u all

btw I dont know if it would help me too much, cuz I'm translating the raven's and can't start again :S

but anyhelp is alsome btw

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=281790 here is the link to I've fixed many bugs read more about where the

Hi,I've just renamed in script few organizations,something like ''surenos'' to ''Torcida'' and few others...i compiled and it wasn't any error...but now when i go IG and try to move any vehicle i can do it...when i go inside the car it just stay in there and it won't to accept LEFT SHIFT for engine on and /engine neither...so can you help me a little...one more hint;when i start gm on my local host(my ip) it is working properly ....please help me fast...it's killing me ...

THANKS

Nice, i love it! But if i only try to translate it into german and start then i get run time error 17. Pls help me

i did it properly...i know how to da that and it wasn't any error but now when i upload via FileZilla FTP on my gamehost i can't move any vehicle..i do /restartcars and /gmx but it can't help

someone HELP pleaseeee!

yea PLEEAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjic94
Посмотреть сообщение
someone HELP pleaseeee!
how do you edited it? i get a runtime error 17 when i start

One little bug:

I can't register ;x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudloc
Посмотреть сообщение
One little bug:

I can't register ;x
why not?

How to fix bug with hitman agency ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokva
Посмотреть сообщение
How to fix bug with hitman agency ?
Problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA-Roleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
Problem?
Do you know what i love. trying to help when they dont give us the problem. they give us a statement.

For good sakes people if you have a bug tell us where AND what the bug is not just "i found a bug, i cant register" or ''How to fix the bug at the ..... " we dont know what bugs your server have.... give us the info. so we can try and help you...

Hi everybody!
I have a problem with this. Why writes me it always when i want to enter a command "Unknown command" and this writes me for every command. Can anybody help me please?

DUN DUN DUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by filigor
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi everybody!
I have a problem with this. Why writes me it always when i want to enter a command "Unknown command" and this writes me for every command. Can anybody help me please?
Do /help you may not be entering the right cmds.

I typed it, but also "UNKNOWN COMMAND". Why is it?

1. How do i start cars i have rested default keys pressed shift and typed /engine nothing happends
2. How do i get to be a licenser?