SA-MP query exploit.

Hi everyone,

Im owner of a server and we're currently under a DDoS query flood attack with multiple IPs (botnet), this works flooding the server query so the information about users and slots wont be shown here u can see what im talking about:

HostName: •| CiudadMetrуpolis.com |• El original!
Address: 66.7.194.75:5555
Players: 0 / 0
Ping: 91
Mode:
Map:

The server is OK you can login and play without any problem, theres no lag the only problem is the server information that cant be shown, i hope this will be fixed in a minor update cause this help to improve SA-MP.

Thanks

There is a limit of about 100 or so (I can't remember off the top of my head) query requests per second across the entire server, so that's what may be causing it - SA-MP's own "defence" mechanism.

What do you mean? i can fix it by myself? i think this must be fixed by the sa-mp team cause this is the same exploit about the bot conections that sa-mp used to have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeQualX
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean? i can fix it by myself? i think this must be fixed by the sa-mp team cause this is the same exploit about the bot conections that sa-mp used to have.
Every dedicated server game goes through a DDOS attack. Who did you piss off?

Noboday and it doesnt matter the fact is that exploit must be fixed, so i would like to see any answer from Kalcor.

It's not an exploit - it's rather an attempt to stop the server from causing a DoS.

Its an exploit cause it works the same way as the full server attack.