[FilterScript] [FS]L.A.S LuX Admin System |UPDATE: 7/03[v1.6]|Whirlpool+Many CMDS+VIP+Much More

Luxurion i have suggest for yours new version of this best admin script, if u can make control from website, i think there is one admin system with that but its will be cool when u make it on luxadmin.

Also IRC on script if u can make.

Hi. How do I change the luxadmin rcon password? HELP

When i log in it asks me to register even though im registered. i think it should say login?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbox360boy66
Посмотреть сообщение
When i log in it asks me to register even though im registered. i think it should say login?
It doesn't. It says, "Your account is registered. | /login[password] to login ", something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [KSF]WARLOCK
Посмотреть сообщение
It doesn't. It says, "Your account is registered. | /login[password] to login ", something like that.
not for me :/

can some on write a.word document or just here a full list of commands and what level you have to be to use??

I have a problem, when i connect to my server i get the registration box asking me to pop a password in. But ive already registered. When i type something into the box it doesn't save or say anything. So i do /login and the login box pops up then i type in my original password and i login..?

I cant use any cmd. I cant even /setlevel

Previous Problem fixed.

I got a question: Can i use : IfLuxAdmin(playerid, 1[2,3,4 or 5])
Instead of the: IfisplayerVIP

Why cant people who aint above level 0 talk??

I tried to change 2nd RCON password to something else and when I compile it, this is what happens:
Код:
C:\Users\Shi-zeb\Documents\Shazz Server SAMP\pawno\include\ldudb.inc(20) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dutils"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeliAkos
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi. How do I change the luxadmin rcon password? HELP
find this line:

pawn Код:
#define TwoRconPass "yourpassword" //Define the Second RCON Password
and compile

sorry, i cant get this working.

If I start samp, and try to setlevel my self, it says "SERVER: Unknown Command"

:O

If I delete LuxAdmin.amx and compile the .pwn

it says 1 Error

Cant read from "ldudb <dutils>"

can someone help?

10/10 Perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownich
View Post
You can do it by yourself, for example setweather is lvl 3 cmd, just change this IsplayerLuxAdmin to IsPlayerVipMember and cmd will be only for VIP players.
Dude i just 14 and don't know about scripting that why i ask Lux to make it if he cannot make it maybe i can ask someone else that nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amireagle
View Post
Dude i just 14
The age is not important, i have 13 lol

thanks for creating a wonderful admin system.

When I do /lspecvehicle, I can't exit spec mode. I can't even disconnect from the server. The only way out is to restart the server.

when i add it to my server nothing happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incog_Nito
Посмотреть сообщение
When I do /lspecvehicle, I can't exit spec mode. I can't even disconnect from the server. The only way out is to restart the server.
Just type /lspecoff ,thats all.