RP chat system..

Hello guys ,
Ah..I'll skip the faction part anyway..back on topic..
So I've made /b and /o but i want to make /w , /low and /s(hout) and how can i make a range system chat ? Like i mean in RP server , anyone who is near you can hear what u say , whoever isn't near you , wont hear you..
And i dont how to make them so can u make them for me ? I use STRCMP.. ( Cmon this is not a Huge task to do. )

Regards ,
RoleplayEditor

Sorry for duble post , Dont recommend me Shrewd Chat System as it isn't working for me.

There are released gamemodes that have these commands.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

lol but some of them dont work , Please tell me a GM in which i can find STRCMP /w /low /s and all shit.

I sent you a PM. Check that out.

Guys ,Please help me , I really need them..
And i think that its a small task for the pro scripters..
Also guys how can i make that range system for talking ?
Like i stated in my first post.

There are various of ways for this, ProxDetector is most definitely the most used. Ehm, I'm also quite sure that SetPlayerChatBubble works as well. Try searching for them and learn some.

Ehm.. I need someone to help me with this this proxdetector Case..
If interested then add me on MSN :
evilbenzke@Hotmail.com

There is a Script Request Thread for this, Scripting Discussions is only for Scripting questions and problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andregood
Посмотреть сообщение
There are various of ways for this, ProxDetector is most definitely the most used. Ehm, I'm also quite sure that SetPlayerChatBubble works as well. Try searching for them and learn some.
Proxdetector is only 'most used' because people attempting to start a server are forced to use it (due to their script being a godfather edit). Simpler methods can be made and there are even newer versions of these functions which returns formatted text at a set radius (Smart Chat). As I am using Proxdetector for one reason (supports multiple colors) I find it fair enough.

Here's an example of my code:

PHP код:
stock SendChatMessage(playerid,color,msg[],Float:radius)
{
      new 
Float:x,Float:y,Float:z;

GetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y,z);
    foreach(
Playeri//foreach include

{
        if(
IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(i,radius,x,y,z))SendClientMessage(i,color,msg);
      }
      return 
1;