[FilterScript] Profiles V1.1! SA-MP Social In Progress

Cool one, nNext time do .cfg saving method

mysql would be the best

I got a suggestion.. Get with Zh3r0 and try to make the Profiles into Textdraws and gave a few different available layouts. If you can do that this will be one of the best scripts. Just a suggestion though,

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsuckformoney
Посмотреть сообщение
I got a suggestion.. Get with Zh3r0 and try to make the Profiles into Textdraws and gave a few different available layouts. If you can do that this will be one of the best scripts. Just a suggestion though,
You had me at 'best scripts' xD.
I will definately think about making some multiple layouts (like themes).. And it would be cool to have someone elses help with that, since im not the best at textdraw designing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
You had me at 'best scripts' xD.
I will definately think about making some multiple layouts (like themes).. And it would be cool to have someone elses help with that, since im not the best at textdraw designing.
I would help you as willsuckformoney said but I'm too busy with my business. Though I have some marvelous ideas, ******** style.

Good job on the script! I wanted to create this, but never had the change.

It would be great if it's possible to integrate ******** account with a gm, to invite friends to join the server or post on wall achievements. I saw that there isn't a c++ API but I think with the PHP's APIs something may be created. Someone know how it possible to interact ******** PHP's API with a XML plugin to send and receive data?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoBellic
Посмотреть сообщение
It would be great if it's possible to integrate ******** account with a gm, to invite friends to join the server or post on wall achievements. I saw that there isn't a c++ API but I think with the PHP's APIs something may be created. Someone know how it possible to interact ******** PHP's API with a XML plugin to send and receive data?
I don't think that you can integrate ******** into anything sa-mp without creating a plugin for it... The ******** API's are not really made for SA-MP. I dont even think ******** uses XML.

not bad 10/10
congratz CJ101

I know bugs.
1. Only 3 colors works.. On list is several colors, but, work only the first three.
2. "Like it" you can click as much as he wants. No-Limit
3. Gender, on write male or female , in /profile , "Gender: None"

Please, repair the three bugs, thanks.

Please, help me with bugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
******** in SA:MP Good job ..
lmao funny!

******** in a server that's epic .

Update

I started work on this again today. 2.0 is the next release.

update 2/27/2012: project is back (again)

Very Great!,
you can make movie ?

Very nice

Nice! This is a unique and cool idea, keep up the cool stuff man!

AWESOME!!! Thnks

Looks good

Awesome, man!

you can upload new link tks