Big Problem with Host

Hello everybody, I have a big problem with my server, so when I open it in my PC it works very nice , but today I bought a Host , I hosted it and When i enter in the game and write /login [PASSWORD] he tell me that the server was created ETC , and he do not give me to the tutorial or the spawn lcocation , is like he freeze I want to know what is wrong with host ? cuz in my PC works and in the host dont [ i want to say that i use two different host and the problem si same , what is wrong with my server ? if you need i tell hat FS i use ... Please help me

Make sure the correct folders are made in scriptfiles. The folders that your server uses, like accounts or other things.

I'm sure of that all folders that i have in my server , it works in my PC , but in host is like i say after /login it freeze. What can i do ?

Maybe u use much CPU/MEMORY, so the user dont support too much. And doesnt do everything as the GM says

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 53 seconds.

So, what cam i do ?
EDIT: my folders have total 8 MB, can't be for that.

He doesn't mean the memory taken up, he means the RAM (Memory) or CPU used by the server, just look for some sort of Statistics page to see what it looks like. By the way, what host is it?

Have you tried opening a support ticket regarding this with the two hosts that you purchased? There may just be a little error in configuration that they can resolve for you easily.

Also, backup the server, and try to reinstall it then re load the files from the backup (I know it's possible on Volt - Host)

I try to reinstall but the problem is same , I used www.irealhost.net
EDIT: I make a ticket , and he told me that my Gamemode is the problem , but i want to know where is that problem

I found the problem , JunkBuster 10 was I delete it and the server is runing , but why is the problem from Junkbuster ? i can't understand