[GameMode] [GM] Raven's Roleplay [2.5b]

Soda, TheGambler, and I need the ShowPlayerMarkers (), we can not seem to get them working please help!!!!

Someone who is making the server so we can try to fix ShowPlayerMarkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by WG Chinn
Посмотреть сообщение
people needo to just drop this GM go find another one this one is a bit bugged and i dont see him updateing it again. so just go find another GM
or you try to fix all bugg

Okay im trying to add LVPD vehicles in. ive done
/veh [vehid] [color1] [color2]
now how do i save them there, and make them only useable by SAPD [Faction 1 was changed from LSPD to SAPD]?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchBaker10
Посмотреть сообщение
now how do i save them there, and make them only useable by SAPD [Faction 1 was changed from LSPD to SAPD]?
FAIL that wrong you most sricpt car to LSPD/SAPD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchBaker10
Посмотреть сообщение
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AddStaticVehicle if you want to get position,go to samp server,go to the place and write /save then go to My Documents,and GTA San Andreas User Files/samp/savedpositions.txt

Today i made it and fixed all bugs of Raven's roleplay only the one with weapon hacks in anticheat...

May i translate this, yes or no?

What bugs have you fixed ModianO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvl1996
Посмотреть сообщение
May i translate this, yes or no?
Yes, you can translate it. BUT remember to have the credits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meinstad
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, you can translate it. BUT remember to have the credits!
I dont remove the credits!

Loque i have fixed when /engine off you stuck in car, when on cop /duty you get CJ skin, when off cop /duty you get a nigger skin, When SALES Vehicle is getting moved it respawns to its location. when someone enters a locked car and you are stucked in it sendclientmessage(playerid, COLOR_PINK, "Vehicle is locked from the access."); what else... remind me some.

Oh... i have removed the tazer... the /credits kidding :P admin /spec sometimes bugs and shows you the players stats even if you have /endspec ..., fixed it..., What else....

3rd car purchase allowed, from 2 cars..., added some interiors... fixed some doors in Madd dog's house..., i fixed /copsuspend, in cop suspend you were just chaning the skin, i made it set you off cop duty, remove your weapons set you skin 167 [chicken], whitename blabla what else....

Ohh i made when the one that /hangup they both put their phone in pocket... what else... anyways i couldnt fix the weapon hack detection in /anticheat that bans the one who get on /aduty /duty /equip etc... :@@ and i want to change the 3D text from houses/Sbizzes/bizzes to gametextforplayer but idk how :S :@

in the start i made it start inside shamal int added some more questions[really hard.] what else... :P sorry for spam

Hello,

Anyone know how to fix the /buyprods bug?

Regards

Tell me what happens when you do /buyprods

Tell me what happens when you do /buyprods

Loque i also removed the spray you get when you go off cop /duty.[EAZYYY]