CMD:setVIP(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
victimname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], vipname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], viplvlid;
    if(
IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
    {
        if (
sscanf(params"ui"idviplvl)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_RED"USAGE: /setvip [id] [viplevel]");
        if (
id == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_RED"System: Invalid ID");
        if (
viplvl 10 || viplvl 0) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_RED,"System: Valid vip Levels: 1-3!");

PlayerInfo[id][pVipLevel] = viplvl;

GetPlayerName(idvictimnamesizeof(victimname));

GetPlayerName(playeridvipnamesizeof(vipname));
        new 
str[128];

format(str,128,"System: %s [ID %d] has set %s [ID %d] admin level to %i",vipnameplayeridvictimnameidviplvl);

SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREEN,str);
        return 
1;
    }
    else return 
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_RED,"  You are not allowed to use this command!");

Will this work?

Код:
 if (viplvl > 10 || viplvl < 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"System: Valid vip Levels: 1-3!");
It looks like you can set higher level than 3...

______

You can't try this command on themself?

Don't use || when comparing between 2 values.

Use it like this:
pawn Код:
if (viplvl <= 3 && viplvl >= 0) //Correct.
//Less than or equal to 3 and bigger than or equal to 0.

if (viplvl < 3 || viplvl > 0) //Wrong.
//It means less than 3 OR more than 0. So, if you enter 151515 it IS bigger than 3 and it will continue.

pawn Код:
if (viplvl > 10 || viplvl < 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"System: Valid vip Levels: 1-3!");
Should be

pawn Код:
if (viplvl < 0 || viplvl > 3) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"System: Valid vip Levels: 0-3!");
I'm sure you'd want to set them to 0, if you wished to take the VIP away :P

Apart from that, taking a brief glance over it, I don't see why it won't. However it's a good idea to test it.

I just took my SetAdmin code and converted it to VIP and i was in a rush so i forgot to change it from 10 to 3. Thanks guys

You should test code yourself, instead of asking others if it will work.

But given the fact that you've created this thread - it's more appropriate to refrain from case sensivity with the definition of commands.