Problem with installing SA-MP 0,3c

Hello,

I have a problem with installing my SA-MP 0.c. Here's what happened:

I don't have my GTA SA, so I downloaded the game on the Internet. (Before, SA-MP worked). Everything worked out well untill the last step: Installing SA-MP.

When I arrive to the second step of the installation (wich is choosing the GTA San Andreas directory where to install the SA-MP), I can't click Next (it's grey), and when I browse the folder, I can't click OK (it's grey too).

So what's the problem with that and how can I fix this? I have no mods on, I tryed downgrading it to v1 but it's already v1, I downloaded a new savegame (the real time savegame on GTAinside), and I didn't download a steam version. Also, my graphics card is an ATI Radeon Xpress 1250 and I am running on Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bits.

Please SA-MP community, help me!

Do you have teamviewer? Forum PM me your ID & Password, if you dont have it, download it, and tell it to me

Thanks

Maybe your Cracked GTASA is only for Singleplayer ,not for Samp or it has a Version not for Samp ,i think 1.0 is for Samp 2.0 dont work with samp.

I didn't know the version, but I tried downgrading it to v1 just to make sure it's not a v2, but it said there is nothing to downgrade, so it's a v1!

You maybe choose wrong installation place...

Even when I browse, and find the right folder, it's impossible to press OK, it's all grey!