[FilterScript] [RealLife function] Player Know Player

Hi!
A long time ago I promised someone to release this. Unfortunately, the script didn't work and I forgot all about it.
But now I have it. It's still bugged, but it's working (this is the UNSTABLE version).

What is it?
This is just a reallife function. When you see an unknown human in reallife, you don't know who it is. You don't know his name. That is what this script does. When you see someone who you never met before, you won't see his/her name above his/her head. In the chat you'll see: "Person: {text}". But after /meetp(erson) you will be able to know it. Then you'll see his/her name above his/her head and in the chat you'll see: "{person}: {text}".

There are some bugs, as told above. For more information, check the DOCS file in the download.

Download
Version 1.0.1: http://rpdsamp.nl/get/gta/sa/mp/serverside/PKP1.0.1.zip
Version 1.0.2: http://rpdsamp.nl/get/gta/sa/mp/serverside/PKP1.0.2.zip - Latest version
Pastebin (always latest version): http://pastebin.com/2kGQ5XKB

Screens/Videos
Unavaible. If you want you can make them, but I am planning to make them when the script is fixed.

Why did you release it while it's so bugged?
I've ever had (I won't call names) this situation: I made an idea and I was making it. Some days later, someone else made it fast and released it.
I told this somewhere, so I don't want the same as first. I fast made this script into a filterscript and now I'm releasing it.

Regards,
Kevin

p.s.
Please report bugs (which aren't in 'DOCS/BUGS.txt')

Ah, tested it and works. This looks interesting, ill look through it meanwhile great job Kwarde.

Pastebin link aswell asap?

Going to test looks perfect!

Its kind not good for RP : / But Nice release

Why is it not ood for RP? I mean do you walk over the streets and see strangers with their names above their heads?
Anyway i got a sugestion: As 3dtext the id above the player to make them "reportable".

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
Why is it not ood for RP? I mean do you walk over the streets and see strangers with their names above their heads?
Anyway i got a sugestion: As 3dtext the id above the player to make them "reportable".
Quote:

IMPORTANT: This would mean that people can't report hackers or cheaters! You should create a 3D text which shows the players ID. If you want it, I'll add it to this script

However, the same question? "Why isn't it good for RP?". It is actually very RP. Inreallife I don't see names above their heads (well you can see them if you know them, but that's because I know eg. the name of my girlfriend. When you see someone you know, you can see his/her name so you can immediately speek to him.her)

UPDATE:
Demo avaible at 217.18.70.144:7777
Use /goto to go someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
Names above head is for OOC INFO and if there is 5 players chatting in one spot its ahrd to tel who is saying what.

Names above head is in this case used so you can speak him/her with name, just like in reallife (I don't ask my girlfriend what her name is, but I just say it). I didn't use 3D texts because then it's harder to hide it for certain people, and for the others show it. And if there are 5 players chatting, you should just use /meetp and get their names - When I talk to someone I wanna know his/her name so I ask it. I think it's quite RP

I also came up with this: NO METAGAMERS! (well less)

Indeed

UPDATE! Version 1.0.2: 3D Text with players their ID added (unttested, I'd appreciate it if you test it for me ^^)

stuuck with raven roleplay when he/she register new id

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckdut
Посмотреть сообщение
stuuck with raven roleplay when he/she register new id
Sorry I don't really get that one. What do you mean?

Hmm, When some one register new Nick name in my server. They can't typing male / female to register

Hmm, try to change 'return 0;' in the OnPlayerText to 'return 1;'

Oke i'll try Thanks before this execellent Filterscripts

Cool.

Add to an Admin see the NAMETAGS. ?

Why should I do that? So that they can ban/kick people? - I made a 3DText which shows the players heir IDs. That's so people can report players, and we were unable to do /meetp if you don't know someone his name.

this is cool iv tested it with kwarde it works really good

Great job mate!