How to script with bots?

Hello, I was wondering how I script using bots, I kind of know the basics as I have read KC's tutorial but I want to go further and discover a lot more, I just don't know what to do and what to use.

It would be really good if someone could tell me what to do if I was to create a bot with these features:
- Stops in one place until someone has entered the bot's car - I think I have figured that one out TogglePlayerControllable();?
- Showing a dialog as soon as the player is inside of the bot's car - I know what to do there.
- Making the bot go to different locations depending on what the player chooses within the shown dialog - This is what I want to know.

Any help is highly appreciated.
Regards, Luis.

You can make a bot do different recordings. Then, from within your server, you can tell the bot to playback whichever recording. What I did for something like this was SendClientMessage to whatever bot and then under the OnClientMessage in your NPC script, you can do whatever.

Sorry, Could you possibly explain it a little easier?

this should help you.
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/NPC:Main_Page

I have actually read through that once but I still don't really know us to use the "npc pawn script".

I would use something like CNPC for this, although never to use the CreateNPCPlayer.

"Player NPC's violate the TOS."

I am sure I could do this if I knew how to use the stand alone script which is used for bots.

You will have to record all routes you want the bot to take, and then make it play when their selected.

Yes but what functions shall I use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes but what functions shall I use?
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=95034

As I have state above I have already looked through this, I need to know how I can actually make the bot change routes when I tell it to.