why this wont work?

I dont know the problem but it doesn't works >.<

pawn Код:
if(isnull(params)) return 0;
        new
        ID = strval(params);
    if(gTeam[playerid] == COPSS && IsPlayerNearPlayer(playerid,ID,3) && Tickeado[ID] == 0 && gTeam[ID] != COPSS)
    {
        if(GetPlayerWantedLevel(ID) == 1)
        {
            format(string5,sizeof(string5),"You Has been ticket [Person %s]. You Debt $250!!",Nombre(playerid));
            SendClientMessage(ID,red,string5);
            Tickeado[ID] = 1;
            Paco = playerid;
            EnviarMensajeAPacos(red,"SERVER COPS:._______________________________________");
            format(string5,sizeof(string5),"Victim: %s [%d] Cop: %s [%d]",Nombre(ID),ID,Nombre(playerid),playerid);
            EnviarMensajeAPacos(red,string5);
            EnviarMensajeAPacos(red,"Thing: Ticket of $250. Razon: Wanted Level = 1");
            EnviarMensajeAPacos(red,"____________________________________________________");
            SetTimerEx("Ticket",60000,0,"i",ID);
        }
oops failed to copy XDDDDDDDDD its like this
pawn Код:
CMD:ticket(playerid,params[])
{
        if(isnull(params)) return 0;
        new
        ID = strval(params);
    if(gTeam[playerid] == COPSS && IsPlayerNearPlayer(playerid,ID,3) && Tickeado[ID] == 0 && gTeam[ID] != COPSS)
    {
        if(GetPlayerWantedLevel(ID) == 1)
        {
            format(string5,sizeof(string5),"You Has been ticket [Person %s]. You Debt $250!!",Nombre(playerid));
            SendClientMessage(ID,red,string5);
            Tickeado[ID] = 1;
            Paco = playerid;
            EnviarMensajeAPacos(red,"SERVER COPS:._______________________________________");
            format(string5,sizeof(string5),"Victim: %s [%d] Cop: %s [%d]",Nombre(ID),ID,Nombre(playerid),playerid);
            EnviarMensajeAPacos(red,string5);
            EnviarMensajeAPacos(red,"Thing: Ticket of $250. Razon: Wanted Level = 1");
            EnviarMensajeAPacos(red,"____________________________________________________");
            SetTimerEx("Ticket",60000,0,"i",ID);
        }
                return 1;
}

put there some prints and look by yourself where it stops
although suggest you to start using sscanf it is not so hard as you think to create simple commands like this.

yeaah but I dont really understand this...... that strval doesn't work with zcmd or somthing ss please help someone :P

That same command works on dcmd but I changed to zcmd and ehh it doesn't work and I added prints but krrrr wont work. (and I added IsPlayerConnected(ID) ) now :P

If you added prints, where did the code stop?

I added it at start but nothing happen :P so it doesn't start

omg I heard that I can't add ID = strval(params); on zcmd.... that friking sux O_O