CRASHING

Hello,
First I Hope Someone to help me on this thing ... Today, I Go To Play On My Server And Then I Have Teleport To My Abandoned Airport .. But It Crashes ME .. Everytime I Go There .. I CRASH .. SO ANY HELPS

Mods?

Are you using a CLEO teleportation modification? When you exit the SA World Boundaries, this will happen if you are doing so.

Does your server crash, or the client only?
Does it crash only when you teleport to the area, or also if you just go there?

I Don't Use Mods ... Never Ever Tried One Time The MODS .. But Just When i Go There And I Just Stunt There And Have Fun And Be Happy .. I Crash From The Server .. (EVERTHINGS ARE OKAY FOR ME .... JUST THIS TELEPORT CRASH) ...

More INFO :
This /aa = Abandoned Airport Have More Than 500+ Objects ....

500 > 400, which is the object limit. You need a streamer, check the plugin section.

It's a Whole Stunt Server with 5000+ .. Run With Incongito's Streamer .... but Only On This Area .. it Crash Every Player who go there ...

What mauzen said, sounds like a invalid object.

Someone Tell Me That Was Your Wrong Because ... You Put many Objects On That Area .. (The Distance of Objects You Must Have When You Are in The Game More Than 300 Objects Only .. And You Run On This Location Like 500 or 600 Objects .. So He Tell Me Too ... If This Thing Was Wrong .. I Think Finally, That You Must Delete You Whole Location's Objects And Make a New One .. If it Still Crash ... GO TO HELL) .. So Any Help ?? Any Comments ? ... But I'm Sure Everythings Are Okay .. I Run The GM With all filterscripts and all plugins and my whole gm with all objects, cmd .. Everythings Are Okay .. BUT A LITTLE CRASH ON THE Abandoned Old Airport ...

So Please .. I Need a Help .. Any Comments Too .. PLZ.....

We.... just told you... Comment all the objects in that area, then teleport, if it still crashs, it's your command. Infact.

Why not post your command here.