Scripter!

Hello!

I am searching for a scripter/mapper for my team if you are intresed contact me MSN: baleus@hotmail.com skype: netfabbe or just PM me.

PS It is Roleplay and we gonna do a scratchmade RP GM unique with for example this Features! We allready have a 50 slots server a 50 slots ventrilo and a vBulletin Forum with .net domain.

And course you will get money!

Regards netfabbe

Some examples http://pastebin.com/MSR86jvn

Lol okay. Stopped scripting for you.

You should start learning scripting, it's much better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartje01
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol okay. Stopped scripting for you.
why?
thought everyone likes TP

I've scripted for this guy before. He gets WAY too worried about things, and is very annoying.

How many failure start-ups have you worked for before Schurman? Almost every post I see you make, you post something along these lines.

Good luck in your search!

OFF TOPIC: If you're after a cheap website hosting company/voice servers etc I recommend ClansVoice, they do Teamspeak, Ventrilo and Website Hosting

I don't want admin or owner or whatever. I will make you this script for 20 euros. From scratch, I will present you every step i make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schurman
Посмотреть сообщение
I've scripted for this guy before. He gets WAY too worried about things, and is very annoying.
So you feel the same thing xD.
I'v scripted once for him and he has played on my server for a long time, he steals all he can from other servers and such everything from players to scripting.

Hate people like that x)
I meen its not wrong to get an idй from an other server but you might want to rescript it on your own example not exacly the same as the other server :P