Ok looking for a free host i have no money cant buy one

If and place offers a samp server host I need to know badly my damn server is down more than it is online!

Its very unlikely to find someone who or a service who will host a server for free, of your looking for a good host I use Volt, others say serverffs, delux, samphost, etc, or you could use a private host. You can use a trial server, (usually last about 4 hours) However there is no fisable way to do this, the IP would keep changing, server would till go down and you would have to upload everything over and over.

So in a short no, there are no free hosts that come to mind, if someone has information that I don't feel free to correct me however. Playerslots are usually like 0.25 per slot anyways which is more then reasonable.

As stated above and if you get a free server it will mostly be down alot also as you are giving them nothing in return. i say you splash out a free bucks and purchase some real hosting.

www.kingj.net - hosted my first server here worked nicely.
www.serverffs.com - havn't used them yet. but others say they are good if you know how to deal with your problems.
www.peakhost.net - i use them atm and working like a charm.