Freezing after logged to a server

When I log into a SA-MP server, screen freezes.
I have tried to install few mods, and they didnt work. Now I thought that it fails because of mods, but I reinstalled whole game, and still aint working.
Sometimes it freezes before I even spawn. I've noticed that world loads super-slowly when I spawn. If I move my mouse and look around while
world is loading I freeze, but if I don't, I can play few minutes and then freezes, usually while writing.
On forums people say i need to update graphics, but it didn't work.

I know first comments will be "Check wiki and troubleshoot and everything before you post", but I have checked everything! Seen nothing!

Hope you can help me!

Did you already try to lower your resolution, disable anti-aliasing, lower draw distance and upgrade the PC (RAM, Graphic card, CPU)? Does it happen when playing singleplayer too?

I have exactly same settings as before, when it worked well. I have upgradet graphics, it works fine in SP and it only fails on the one server I play (at least i think, didn't freeze on others :S maybe luck) :O

This is superweird :S

Now I'm pretty sure its about my mods, that didnt even work. I installed a skin mod for triboss skin, and now if I see that skin on server, I crash, actually before i do it. Also when I look those skins in clothes shop or something of server. On one of my accounts in that server I play, I can't log in at all, because it has that "triboss" skin on :S

How come those mods didn't get deleted when reinstalled?

I had this problem aswell.. All I did to fix was run SAMP as admin.. If you havent tried it.. try it.. If you have, Sorry and goodluck for answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob_T_Harden
Посмотреть сообщение
I had this problem aswell.. All I did to fix was run SAMP as admin.. If you havent tried it.. try it.. If you have, Sorry and goodluck for answer
Dude :P Tested this and after it, no freezing at all xD Thank you for this, but hope it wasn't just luck :S
World did still load slowly but at least didnt crash/freeze.

Thaanks!!