[Plugin] [REL] FileManager 1.4 (24th of June 2012)

Another suggestion:
file_getsize(filename[], &Float: size)

so maybe you can check weather your LOG is too big, then rename it and make the Script send "/rcon reloadlog"
cuz too big logs take too long to search or even to load them

Quote:
Originally Posted by samp-server.exe - Kan onderdeel niet vinden
Deze toepassing kan niet worden gestart omdat MSVCP100D.dll niet kan worden gevonden. het opnieuw installeren van deze toepassing kan dit probleem oplossen
ENG:

Quote:
Originally Posted by samp-server.exe - can't find part of application
this application can't be started because MSVCP100D.dll can't be found. reinstalling the application can fix this problem.
How to install sa-mp server.
it doesnt need to be installed right?
(and this comes only when i add FileManager to plugins line..

Quote:
Originally Posted by legodude
Посмотреть сообщение
ENG:

How to install sa-mp server.
it doesnt need to be installed right?
(and this comes only when i add FileManager to plugins line..
Download and install the C++ redistribution and it will include the required .dll files for the plugin.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en

still not.

i renamed it to FM to keep filesize of ma config.cfg small(everything is under 3 chars )

can u upload a server folder wich has FileManager correctly working.(nothing else just a clean sampserver root and filemanagager)

Quote:
Originally Posted by legodude
Посмотреть сообщение
still not.

i renamed it to FM to keep filesize of ma config.cfg small(everything is under 3 chars )

can u upload a server folder wich has FileManager correctly working.(nothing else just a clean sampserver root and filemanagager)
All you need is FileManager.dll for my plugin. It also uses some libraries that you may not have already installed, that should come with the C++ redistributable package.

won't work tho'..
i also asked ma dad(Who knows quite a lot bout PC's) and he tried to install some other packages and then it didnt work either.

Try this one, it doesn't require C++ runtime

wow i use it.. Nice

thx zeex ill try when i get on ma desktop

Can you make function "dir_copy" ?

can somebody give me a ready solution with this source code for VC++ 2010?
I want to make a INI parser with this..
a plugin that reads ini files =D

Fixed a problem with the last release for Windows, it was looking for a library when it shouldn't have been, since I was statically linking to it, it was some strange bug with my Visual Studio 2010 that caused this issue. Now I've fixed the problem, so if anyone was getting the "missing MSVCR100.dll" error, then re-download the Windows dll now and put it in your plugins folder, it should work fine!

Maybe you make fucntion file_copy(file[],destination[])?
Anyway Awesome plugin, i will use it in my mode.

Impressive xD

Wow!
Faster than Y_Ini?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow!
Faster than Y_Ini?
You can't compare them tbh. Y_INI is a ini system for managing files in the scriptfiles directory and this plugin is not.

Can you make like a native file_getdir(); and it will tell you all partitions aviable?

Just a thought, would it be possible to view files and folders from the GTA San Andreas directory?

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
if(file_exists("Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas/hacks")) return Kick(playerid)
It would be the #1 anti-cheat

Suggestion: ( because you might be able to do it, where I can't )
create a function that returns / allows operation on all the files in a directory,[1] preferably in alphabetical order

method: by creating a function that returns the full path and filename of the first file in a directory
or maybe even just reads / opens the first file

I have a few ideas as to how I could use this to achieve [1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale
Посмотреть сообщение
interesting, but likely easy to fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkFloydLover
Посмотреть сообщение
Just a thought, would it be possible to view files and folders from the GTA San Andreas directory?

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
if(file_exists("Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas/hacks")) return Kick(playerid)
That doesn't even make sense, this is server sided, you're not able to read the files on the clients PC from the server. You would need to run code on the clients PC for that to work, and I don't think hackers will intentionally download an anti-cheat