[Tutorial] Creating a simple tp/kill command.

Creating simple /tp and /kill commands.

Many newbies scripters want to start making a stunt server for example. They will need some basics commands. Im here to help them. Im ModianO, a regular scripter by my opinion and i will help you creating /tp and /kill command.

What can /tp and /kill commands can help you with:
Those two commands[/tp /kill] plays big roles in stunt servers usually. You can use /kill if you are stuck and use /tp t go to another stunt place, spawn location and more places that you can script.

What /tp and /kill are not useful for:

If you have an DM/RP server /tp and /kill is not needed. Reason is, when you are in DM and you are about to kill someone he does /tp or /kill in order to dont give you a better score. In RP servers /tp cmd and /kill are only useful if you are admin. Since /tp and /kill are non-rp cmds.

1. Open SA:MP and enter in a server.
2. Go to a position that you want to teleport and do /save tp-place.[tp-place is a comment]
3. Open Documents--->Gta sa user files----> SAMP---->saved positions.txt.
4. Copy[CTRL+C]the position you saved.[the format is AddPlayerClass(playerid, skinid,FLOATX,FLOATY,FLOATZ,facingangle); You will copy the floatx,y,z);
5. Open your server's folder then click to the folder "pawno" and open pawno.exe.
6. Press CTRL+F and search for public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[]).
7. Copy paste this one:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
    if(strcmp(cmd,"/tp", true) == 0)
    {
        SetPlayerPos(playerid, FLOATX,FLOATY,FLOATZ);
        return 1;
    }
    if(strcmp(cmd,"/kill",true) == 0)
    {
        SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 0);
        return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}
Note: I don't want to prove anyone "noob" or "professional" scripter. I earn all the information needed about scripting and sharing it with others.

If you think this tutorial was not helpful let me know in comments.

It looks kind of hard for me to follow and I'm a experienced scripter, worrys me thinking that newbies wont even be able to read it.

I suggest using [ pawn][ /pawn] without spaces.

Drop it like this:
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{

if(strcmp(cmd,"/tp", true) == 0)
    {
        SetPlayerPos(playerid, FLOATX,FLOATY,FLOATZ);
        return 1;
    }
    if(strcmp(cmd,"/kill",true) == 0)
    {
        SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 0);
        return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}
And explain what you are doing.

Sorry for this but whoever gave me rep saying this:
Код:
NOTICE: Yeah, your REALLY experienced, uh huh, especially with that Vortex edit of yours, dumb ass.
I didn't intentionally mean "experienced" I just meant I kind of know what I'm doing so really. Also was there any need for "dumb ass"?

And thanks for the rep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry for this but whoever gave me rep saying this:
Код:
NOTICE: Yeah, your REALLY experienced, uh huh, especially with that Vortex edit of yours, dumb ass.
I didn't intentionally mean "experienced" I just meant I kind of know what I'm doing so really. Also was there any need for "dumb ass"?

And thanks for the rep!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Experience

Btw, this is tutorial for you to create tutorial:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=65567

Thank you very very much for your help . Im trying to be as much helpful as i can, with your help i will be even more .

Good. First try? You are good I wasn't scripting for 10 months maybe. I forgot to script :S That's why I make bad tutorials.

Good! Keeeppp itt da up?

Thnx )

hah the simple cmds tutorial i ever see