pawn Код:
SetPlayerVIcon(Markertype, Color, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Streamdistance);
RemoveVIcon(IconId)

How to use

Its easy! Just follow these instructions,

• Add VIcons to your server.cfg filterscripts line
• Go into your server and go to a location where you want a VIcon
• /iconhelp if you forget this in game
• Use /createvicon to make a VIcon, VIcons are saved to /pawno/scriptfiles/VIcons.txt
• Quit your server and find VIcons.txt in your scriptfiles
• Copy what is in VIcons.txt
• Open up this FS in pawno and add what you copied (something like SetPlayerVIcon(61, 0, 2492.7244,-1669.7457,13.3359, 500); ) in OnFlilterScriptInit.

• OnFilterScriptInit should now look something like this:
pawn Код:
public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
    SetTimer("VIconCheck", 500, true);

SetPlayerVIcon(61, 0, 2492.7244,-1669.7457,13.3359, 500); //Example Map Icon in Grove Street
    return 1;
}
• Compile the script to /yoursampserver/filterscripts/
• Turn your server back on and the VIcon should be there if you have done it correctly.

Downloads

V1.1

V1.1
http://pastebin.com/d4bf23741
V1.0
VIcons.rar

I think I have seen that script somewhere before .

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=143748.0

LOL... you compliment his tut, then you leech it, change 2 letters,add a bullshit command then claim its yours, grats. you get a failcookie form the cookie monster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The HungryPinkPig ©
LOL... you compliment his tut, then you leech it, change 2 letters,add a bullshit command then claim its yours, grats. you get a failcookie form the cookie monster.
What's the point of the tuts if nobody uses them ?

All those tuts fail anyway, like most peoples streamers they are crap (no offence to the makers).

its dont work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny
Quote:

All those tuts fail anyway, like most peoples streamers they are crap (no offence to the makers).
The point of a TUT is to learn how to make something by yourself, not copy and paste the TUT and post it as your own script.

You are saying my TUT's fail? Please tell me how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC
TheKiller ]
Quote:
Quote:

The point of a TUT is to learn how to make something by yourself, not copy and paste the TUT and post it as your own script.

They are both uses.

Not just yours, "all those tuts" and I can't be arsed with a debate about tutorials dude but I'll give you a tip about your streamer ones.

If you only check if an element is within range of the player then draw it then what if you run out of valid spaces (SAMP limits) while an element is still close to you and not drawn yet, you can't draw it but it's in your range so the streaming of that element failed because you've drawn all the elements in the array before you got to that one although this element is closer to you.

Quote:
Quote:
TheKiller ]
Quote:
Quote:

They are both uses.

Not just yours, "all those tuts" and I can't be arsed with a debate about tutorials dude but I'll give you a tip about your streamer ones.

If you only check if an element is within range of the player then draw it then what if you run out of valid spaces (SAMP limits) while an element is still close to you and not drawn yet, you can't draw it but it's in your range so the streaming of that element failed because you've drawn all the elements in the array before you got to that one although this element is closer to you.
Then you shouldn't have 100 icons in the same range? Seriously, if I started to get complicated, there is no point in making a basic tutorial for people that don't know how to code well. You may know how to code, and it may seem very useless to you but not for others.

Quote:
TheKiller ]
Then you shouldn't have 100 icons in the same range? Seriously, if I started to get complicated, there is no point in making a basic tutorial for people that don't know how to code well. You may know how to code, and it may seem very useless to you but not for others.
I said nothing about scripting skills or it being useless, I don't mix my words dude I would say that if I thought it.

If it doesn't work correctly then it's not a good way to teach people is it dude, I'm not being an ass here just think about it without the bias.