[Include] [INC] Rank/Level System [Version 2.0]

Its real great but dont know how to do it

I get the errors that i already showed you still the same

So if i do promotemode to 0, and requirment to 3 for example for lvl 1,
then requirment to 5 example for lvl 2

Then the ppl in my server will be lvl 1 after 3 hours played in the server and lvl 2 after 5 hours right?

another nice script from you. my regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binebik
So if i do promotemode to 0, and requirment to 3 for example for lvl 1,
then requirment to 5 example for lvl 2

Then the ppl in my server will be lvl 1 after 3 hours played in the server and lvl 2 after 5 hours right?
Yes, only that will happen when promotionmode = 1:

PromotionModes:

Promotionmode 0 = Players can only promote with SetPlayerRank(playerid, rankID);
Promotionmode 1 = Players will promote depending on their time (hours) spend online in the server
Promotionmode 2 = Players will promote depending on their number of people they killed.
Promotionmode 3 = Players will promote depending on their amount of cash (in dollars)
Promotionmode 4 = Players will promote depending on their number of visits to your server
Promotionmode 5 = Players will promote depending on their score

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroma
Its real great but dont know how to do it

I get the errors that i already showed you still the same
Sorry, I realy don't know how those errors get caused or how to fix them

Good job , I'll use this for sure

Aw this is very useful realy, but i wich i could use the SetRank with the promotemode, in 1 cuz if a players isnt nice and dont follow the rulez in the server then i could downgrande him/her to a lower lvl, with SetPlayerRank, so its imposible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binebik
Aw this is very useful realy, but i wich i could use the SetRank with the promotemode, in 1 cuz if a players isnt nice and dont follow the rulez in the server then i could downgrande him/her to a lower lvl, with SetPlayerRank, so its imposible?
Well, you can use the function ResetPlayerStats(playerid);
This will set the player online time, rank, visits and kills to '0'

You can also change in the playerfile of that player his/her stats.

THis is what a (example) playerfile looks like:

You can change those values and save the file.

Note: The player has to be disconnected when you save that file!

I got it i got it,
This is right what i waaant!!!! thnak you very mutch, this is the best LVL system ever, I could kiss you now, !! XD

"MUAK""

Hey this is my last question, in the weapon section, people only get 1 wep in every lvl, how can they spawn with more weapons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_MC
Ok, i'll see the script & i'll try to fix by my hand this errors xD

EDIT: i've fixed it ^^

EDIT2: SAMP Server Crash T.T xD When the server loggs in crash xD
Did you create the 'PlayerFiles' folder?

No xDDDD i didn't see that in the first post ^^

Quote:
ok so now can you help with my problem? you can see it in few comments before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakash
Quote:
When do you only get 1 weapon? when you're in rank '1' ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by =>Sandra<=
Quote:
Quote:
When do you only get 1 weapon? when you're in rank '1' ?
Yea..i changed on the scriptfiles to rank 2..
and it gives me only 1 weapon..
see the code and check the problem please! search //1563 the code right there

Quote:
Yes, i tested your gamemode, and its working fine.
Rank 1 spawns with 1 weapon: '24'
Rank 2 spawns with 2 weapons: '24' and '28'
Rank 3 spawns also with 2 weapons: '24' and '28'
Rank 4 spawns with 3 weapons: '24', '32' and '25'
and so on..

Its working fine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by =>Sandra<=
Quote:
Yes, i tested your gamemode, and its working fine.
Rank 1 spawns with 1 weapon: '24'
Rank 2 spawns with 2 weapons: '24' and '28'
Rank 3 spawns also with 2 weapons: '24' and '28'
Rank 4 spawns with 3 weapons: '24', '32' and '25'
and so on..

Its working fine...

omg i'm sorry..its really working good.
thank you very much about the include,and the help, good job

i get this error
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\Desktop\SA-MPS~1\GAMEMO~1\freeroam.pwn(4) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "Ranks"
i have put rank.inc in the include folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by spt10pd
i get this error
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\Desktop\SA-MPS~1\GAMEMO~1\freeroam.pwn(4) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "Ranks"
i have put rank.inc in the include folder
I don't think you did it (right), else you wouldn't get this error.
Make sure it is in the pawno/include folder and make sure it's called Ranks.inc not rank.inc

& make sure u included it in the "include" not "includes" xD

I have this error whats this mean?

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\pawno\include\dini.inc (26) : error 021: symbol already defined: "dini_Exists"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\pawno\include\dini.inc (31) : error 021: symbol already defined: "dini_Remove"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\pawno\include\dini.inc (37) : error 021: symbol already defined: "dini_Create"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\pawno\include\dini.inc (45) : error 021: symbol already defined: "dini_PRIVATE_ExtractKey"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\pawno\include\dini.inc (53) : error 021: symbol already defined: "dini_PRIVATE_ExtractValue"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\pawno\include\dini.inc (63) : error 021: symbol already defined: "dini_Set"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\pawno\include\dini.inc (102) : error 021: symbol already defined: "dini_IntSet"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\pawno\include\dini.inc (10 : error 021: symbol already defined: "dini_Int"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\pawno\include\dini.inc (112) : error 021: symbol already defined: "dini_FloatSet"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\pawno\include\dini.inc (11 : error 021: symbol already defined: "dini_Float"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\pawno\include\dini.inc (122) : error 021: symbol already defined: "dini_Bool"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\pawno\include\dini.inc (126) : error 021: symbol already defined: "dini_BoolSet"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\pawno\include\dini.inc (132) : error 021: symbol already defined: "dini_Unset"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\pawno\include\dini.inc (162) : error 021: symbol already defined: "dini_Get"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\pawno\include\dini.inc (184) : error 021: symbol already defined: "dini_Isset"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\gamemodes\zapallop.pwn (430) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\gamemodes\zapallop.pwn (430) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\(viejo) mis documentos\Agustнn\sampserv\gamemodes\zapallop.pwn (987) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

16 Errors.