Save all Cars there you Tuned in Transfender or WheelArch Angels

Save all Components in dini, more i cant Say about this Filterscript ^^

-> Create in Folder Scripfiles a new Folder with Name 'blackfox_carlist'

-> Install FS and Play

* This Script Need the Version of Sa-mp 0.2X Server + Client *

Download (Rapidshare)

http://rapidshare.com/files/167282215/bfxtuner.rar

nice script!

So what exactly does this do? Saves the cars on the script tuned?

yes i guess...

Yes it does Saving all Cars there you Tune

Quote:

C:\DOCUME~1\HA6ND\LOCALS~1\Temp\_tc\bfxtuner.pwn(5 24) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\DOCUME~1\HA6ND\LOCALS~1\Temp\_tc\bfxtuner.pwn(5 52) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\DOCUME~1\HA6ND\LOCALS~1\Temp\_tc\bfxtuner.pwn(6 46) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Errors.

help pls

yes same problem

You need Sa-mp 0.2X Server and Pawno Includes from new Version

nice idea!

fuLL bug paintjob 1 vehicLes enter or paintjob 1 paint ! bug %100

pastebin link please.

generate a pastebin link...

nice

the mod just appear when i go in the car (just appear for me) .. If i want to be seen by everyone and that when the car spawn its tuned how i do it ?

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\DarkMark\Мои документы\larp0806\gamemodes\bfxtuner.pwn(524) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\DarkMark\Мои документы\larp0806\gamemodes\bfxtuner.pwn(552) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\DarkMark\Мои документы\larp0806\gamemodes\bfxtuner.pwn(646) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\DarkMark\Мои документы\larp0806\gamemodes\bfxtuner.pwn(652) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "strtok"
Help! Pls!

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\DarkMark\Мои документы\larp0806\gamemodes\bfxtuner.pwn(652) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "strtok"
This I FIX

Good work Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMark
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\DarkMark\Мои документы\larp0806\gamemodes\bfxtuner.pwn(524) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\DarkMark\Мои документы\larp0806\gamemodes\bfxtuner.pwn(552) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\DarkMark\Мои документы\larp0806\gamemodes\bfxtuner.pwn(646) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
Help! Pls!
Add playerid to the header of them functions.

if i respawn the cars or restart my server all the mods vanish..

if i take a car to the mod shop it saves the name as the car id in blackfox_carlist "scriptfiles" but just wont keep the mods on for some reason

please help me.. i cant figure it out im no good with cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe2009
if i respawn the cars or restart my server all the mods vanish..

if i take a car to the mod shop it saves the name as the car id in blackfox_carlist "scriptfiles" but just wont keep the mods on for some reason

please help me.. i cant figure it out im no good with cars
Go enter to car and will see tuning