[Plugin] SendLongMessage - Message Splitter for Chat

SendLongMessage
Introduction

Automated message splitter for sa-mp. There are lots of message splitters but there are no message splitter with colour code support. This plugin has colour-code support. Your last colour code will be applied in next lines. Also this plugin splits message by space. You will not see divided words like:
Код:
Hello un...
...iverse.
Functions
Код:
/*
 * 		@File: slm.inc
 *		@Author: Rancho
 * 		@Description: slm class
 */

#if defined _slm_included
  #endinput
#endif
#define _slm_included
#pragma library SendLongMessage

native SendLongMessage ( playerid, color, msg[] );
native SendLongMessageToAll ( color, msg[] );
Screenshots
Screenshots will be added soon.

OS Support
Currently, plugin is only supported on Linux

Download

Compiled binaries and source files will always be here:

GitHub Releases Page

The source can be browsed here. This repository can also be cloned.

Strange to see this as a plugin. Actually I've created a message splitter which has 99% of the functionality this has, plus some more. Good effort you've put in this, though - I like it.

Very nice plugin. Keep it up!

Nice plugin..

I don't see a reason for this being a plugin? Wouldn't it be easier for it to be an include?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't see a reason for this being a plugin? Wouldn't it be easier for it to be an include?
What reason cannot be in plugin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day_
Посмотреть сообщение
What reason cannot be in plugin?
Read code and view

Unnecessary plugin, I would not use, its possible create with pawn

Why is this a plugin? It's existed in pawn for years and it's incredibly simple to create.

What it is?

It's possible to do it in pawn but i do believe that using a plugin would be faster and way better, thank's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution
Посмотреть сообщение
Why is this a plugin? It's existed in pawn for years and it's incredibly simple to create.
Actually, I haven't put extra effort for writing this. I am writing a gamemode in C++, and I have written this for my gamemode. Then, I think may be there is someone like me who needs 'Message Splitter.'. And I shared. By the way, using it is up to you. I just shared.

This is useful for people who are new to plugins developement though, i can call it an example

You can compile for Windows? it's a useful plugin

This could indeed be done in pawn very easily, but I like your effort. Though, instead of using '...' on the beginning and end of split words you should just add a dash ('-') to the end of the first section and nothing on the second beginning.

Splitting message in multiple lines is not a problem, problem is when you use to much colors in a single message and you hit buffer limit...