[Plugin] Audio Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
These ideas take time and energy to implement, though, and since I am the only developer and there is little interest in the community, it is unlikely such features will ever be coded.
A small correction, there is a lot of interest on this in the cummunity as the thread views on sound unlimted and the 2 plugins prove, just not for coding it as it 1) Takes coding skill 2) Takes energy and time as you said. I would have loved to be able to code it if i had the time but im just involved in too many projects atm, also you seemed to code this fast and managed to get brilliant organisation of the project in very short time in my standards. Lastly it seems like there is good security features buildt in which is important.

You can always wish for more features but audio client and plugin v.0.3.2 has more than we could have wished for in this short time period, i think you covered all the basics and more. I know the shoutcast support we will use for custom live radio channels, the saat support which gives so many cool sa sounds without download, the playlists in the sequance natives and on and on..You covered more features than was in the original sound unlimited - as it stands now v.0.3.2 has all you need - thanks again.

Incognito, does CreateTCPServer return 0, if port is already in use?

Incongito here you go: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=110767.0. I meant on include not plugin

wow this is incredible this is my dream plugin!!! pretty good,,, but i cant make it work... any tutorials?? i guess it is a little complex for me... or help by msn?? can i??

hansen111: Thanks again for your compliments; that really puts everything into perspective. To clarify: by "little interest," I really meant some of the features people have brought up before that would take a long time to code but (in my opinion) would never be used by a lot of people. This includes things like, as I said earlier, advanced key detection support and distance-controlled voice chat—interesting features with different methods of implementation that I have seen in several discussions on these forums, but always met with mixed feedback.

CrαcK: No, it will only return 0 if a TCP server has already been created. However, a message will be printed in the console output if an error occurs—in this case, if the port is already in use, there will be an error binding the socket.

JoeBullet: I see. If the include is used across multiple scripts, though, Audio_IndexPlayer and Audio_Deindex player will be called several times.

Redox_8: There are no tutorials right now, but there is a lot of information in the server package you can refer to.

Is it possible to play music from FTP server?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenngeR
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by revenngeR
Yes
How? i want to play from FTP in my server.

Upload the sound to the FTP site then use this:

Audio_PlayStreamed(clientid, url[], pause, loop, enable3D);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gappy
Upload the sound to the FTP site then use this:

Audio_PlayStreamed(clientid, url[], pause, loop, enable3D);
But i have Login And Password for FTP access that will work too?

No, it needs to be publicly accessible.

woooow awesome :O nice job man

http://files.uploadffs.com/a/3745a96...dio_Client.exe

EDIT: and could a admin Change my Forum Name to >>>> AKA_Cross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Cross
You can change it yourself: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?act...971;sa=account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Cross
You can change it yourself: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?act...971;sa=account
Thanks

i need libcurl.so.4 for this pls

libcurl is required only for the client, which is designed to run only on Windows.

Linux isn't same as Windows so it is double job...(sockets etc.)

I am not able to reproduce any further crashes on Debian 4/5. The connection throttling is in place server-side to ensure that clients do not reconnect too fast.

[16:35:52] *** Audio Plugin: Started TCP server on port 6666
[16:35:52] *** Audio Plugin: Error binding socket: Address already in use

I am getting this error if I stop the sever and restart it to quickly, ie. game mode restart.

It take 2 game mode restarts for the port binding to work or manually shut down the server for 30 seconds and restart it.

I am using _v34.

I am using Ubuntu, any ideas pf what can be causing my issue?

Thanks,