[FilterScript] [FS]In-Game House Builder 1.0 by [___]PotH3Ad [R7]

[color=green]In-Game House Builder 0.8

[size=15pt]by [___]PotH3Ad
Features:

Houses are easily made from ingame through commands or the "Admin Builder Menu".
Houses are saved even after server shutdown.
17 Admin Commands & a "Admin Builder Menu".
Houses have a Enter+Exit Checkpoint, 3D Label, and House Map Icon.
Owners can set passwords on their houses to keep out people.
Can change virtual worlds for each house.
Can now sell your houses.
Owner's can select a house to spawn in.

Admin Builder Menu:

1)"Entrance Checkpoint" - Set the entrance checkpoint to your current position.
2)"Exit Checkpoint" - Set the exit checkpoint to your current position
3)"Set Enter Coords" - Enter position
4)"Set Exit Coords" - Exit position
5)"Set House Name" - Set the house name
6)"Set House Price" - Set the house price
7)"Teleport" - Opens teleport menu for Enter CP/Exit CP
8.)"Virtual World" - Set the house virtual world
9)"Set Spawn Position" - Set the spawn position

House Menu

1)"Enter House" - Enter the house
2)"Purchase House" - Purchase the house
3)"Set Password" - Owner can set the password
4)"Sell House" - Sell your house
5)"Set Spawn" - Spawn in this house
[//Owner Only - #'s 3, 4, 5]

Admin Commands[RCON]:

/hdelete <houseid> - Delete the chosen House ID
/hgoto <entercp/exitcp> - Go to the select checkpoint
/hopen <houseid> - Open and edit a different house
/hdone - Quit the house editing mode
/hcancel - Quit your current house editing (Deletes current house)
/hsetprice - Set the house price
/hsetname - Set the house name
/hsetintcp - Set the exit checkpoint to your current position
/hsetcp - Set the entrance checkpoint to your current position
/hsetexitpos - Exit position
/hsetenterpos - Enter position
/hsetspawnpos - Set the spawn position
/hedit - Open edit menu for your current house
/hcreate - Starts a new house project
/hdebug - House's Debug
/hinfo <houseid> - Get information about the selected house
/hcmds - List of commands.

Suggestions:

If you have any suggestions for this script, please post them here or send me a PM.

Bug Reports:

No bugs have been found "yet", if you find any please report them here.

Credits:

-[KoD]Tommy_Kills & [iK]Deloera for testing.
-Incognito for his "Streamer Plugin v2.3.7" - http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=127905.0.
-Zeex for his zcmd include http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=116240.0.
-****** for sscanf.
-Dracoblue for dini - http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=981.0

Installation:

-IMPORTANT: This script will not work without having [REL] Streamer Plugin v2.3.7 by Incognito installed! Get it here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=127905.0.
-Make a new folder called "Houses" in "SAMP Folder\Scriptfiles".
-Latest SA-MP Server package is needed. [R7]

Downloads:

Latest Version - 1.0

Pastebin - http://pawno.pastebin.com/vvqfc5Cf

Code:
Changelog
//Version 1.0
//Owner can now choose a house to spawn in.
//User files now save in Houses/Users folder.
//Fixed some minor bugs.
OLD - Version 0.8

Pastebin - http://pawno.pastebin.com/ybFjfdLJ

Code:
ChangeLog
//Version 0.8
//Fixed minor bug with messages/dialogs (Thanks to [LF]Mr.Lucci for reporting this bug)
//Added House Purchase & Sell Messages (Optional)
//Fixed a bug after setting a house's virtual world.
//Added virtual world's & Owner in /hinfo dialog

finally learned huh :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA967
finally learned huh :P
Pretty much

I have a problem when I try to create a new house SERVER unknow command yet I am logged into admin ...

Same problem...

I have the same problem as described above.

Yes I have the streamer installed, yes I have the filterscript in the server.cfg and I was also logged into Rcon.

Edit:

Tried on a blank gamemode, still not working

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(68) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(69) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(235) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(236) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(247) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(248) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(260) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(261) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(304) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(305) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(350) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(362) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(678) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(676) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "playerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(683) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(681) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "playerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(688) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(686) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "playerid"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Working fine for me. I can open the edit menu, etc.

I'll make some houses and test.

Thanks.

Looks nice I'm gonna go and test it right now.
BTW, are you planning on making a [FS]In-Game Business Builder
________
Ferrari 312Pb History

good job, a dynamic system!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducati09
I have the same problem as described above.

Yes I have the streamer installed, yes I have the filterscript in the server.cfg and I was also logged into Rcon.

Edit:

Tried on a blank gamemode, still not working

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(68) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(69) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(235) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(236) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(247) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(248) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(260) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(261) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(304) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(305) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(350) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(362) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(678) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(676) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "playerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(683) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(681) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "playerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(688) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPVarInt"
C:\Documents and Settings\**********\Desktop\Game 03a\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(686) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "playerid"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
It seems like you don't have the latest SA-MP server package (RC7).
Here is the link: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=161491.0.... This should also fix the "SERVER: Unknown Command" message.

that a' boy! I like it yo!

Thanks

ITS CHASE THIS PWNS POT HEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by [___
PotH3Ad ]

Here is the link: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=161491.0.... This should also fix the "SERVER: Unknown Command" message.
Thanks that fixed it, great filterscript.

Nice job dude

Thanks everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardanega
I have a problem when I try to create a new house SERVER unknow command yet I am logged into admin ...
Same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallA
Quote:
Originally Posted by vardanega
Same here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducati09
Quote:
Originally Posted by [___
PotH3Ad ]

Thanks that fixed it, great filterscript.

Can you put all the commands in an menu and use only 1 command to enter the menu is easier for uss than using all the commands would be great iff u can do that

Everything is pretty much editable from the dialog, commands are for people that rather use them then the dialogs.