[FilterScript] [FS] --> In-Game Car Spawner & Respawner <--

VERSION 1.0
?Features:
*Easy car spawner.(Just type /v carname/modelid, example: /jester, or if you download the other one is /v carname)
*Car list by typing /cars.
*When you spawn a vehicle, you automaticly get in !
*Car random colors
*No more messes in the server!!! Only 1 car per person, and when player disconnects car gets destroyed
*Respawner commnad included!! Just log in into RCON and type /respawncars and whoala!

?How to use:
*Download the *.pwn, compile it, add the *.amx and the *.pwn on yourserver/filterscript folder. Open your server.cgf and on filterscript line add s&r, and you are done

?Credits:
*To GTAguillaume, he helped me
*And to cepiokas, for the car list.

Links:

#1 Pastebin
#2 Mediafire

/v carname version:

#1 Pastebin
#2 Mediafire

UPDATE: VERSION 2.0 IS OUT!!
Features:
*Totally re-scripted(Less CPU ussage )
*/cars is gone
*NEW SPAWN SYSTEM, ADDED SPAWN BY MODEL ID!! Now you can do /v infernus or /v 411 , it will spawn the same car :P
*COLOR OPTION ADDED!!! Just type /v [carname/modelid] [color1] [color2] and whoala !!
*If you dont type a color, dont worry, you will get a random color too!!
*1 car per person!! No more messes!!
*Automatic get in vehicle.
*Sound Added!!
*GameText now shows the carname, aswell the model id, also color 1 and color 2.
*DCMD commands.

How to use:
*Download the *.pwn, compile it, add the *.amx and the *.pwn on yourserver/filterscript folder. Open your server.cgf and on filterscript line add s&r, and you are done

Credits:
*To GTAguillaume, he helped me
*To Luxiron too(from his code I started)
*And to me

Link:
Click me!

Enjoy!!

Suggestions accepted

Well done, this keeps the server alot cleaner then the normal debug

Nice FS

Thanks

Too many commands, you could have just done "/vehiclespawn" "voodoo" "jester" etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Too many commands, you could have just done "/vehiclespawn" "voodoo" "jester" etc..
Yea.. maybe..

Don't you have something like /v ? Because I have teleports with /nrg (as example), and I think only a name would really be buggy.

You have something like /v (carname)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
Don't you have something like /v ? Because I have teleports with /nrg (as example), and I think only a name would really be buggy.

You have something like /v (carname)?
Yep! Updated

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
Thanks
Your welcome

E:\Hector\Documents\SA-MP Server Files\pawno\include\ladmin.inc(19) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "ldudb"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alma1305
this shit is buged i have this error
Code:
D:\samp03asvr_R4_win32\filterscripts\s&r.pwn(7) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "ladmin"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Its not buged. You need LAdmin.inc. Click to download.
thanks

but now an other error

E:\samp03asvr_R4_win32\pawno\include\ladmin.inc(19 ) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "ldudb"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

If I spawn more than one car, will one of them disappear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPTechStudios
If I spawn more than one car, will one of them disappear?
Yes... just 1 car per player.

For those who had problems compiling, link updated with everything you need

Sorry

Nice but, it would be best if you would add something more.. - change it to the dialog as i have done mine one

well i have a problm it works fine but it seems to block all my over commads any ideas

Nice, but I think this was said before... Too many commands. Regardless of that, it's a pretty good release. Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02manchestera
well i have a problm it works fine but it seems to block all my over commads any ideas
Well, I got no idea :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakur_
Nice, but I think this was said before... Too many commands. Regardless of that, it's a pretty good release. Keep up the good work.
Version 1 has too many commands, version 2 just 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGlets®
Nice but, it would be best if you would add something more.. - change it to the dialog as i have done mine one
I don't understand :S

Very nice!I'll try it.