[SUGGESTION]

I have a suggestion,

Couldn't you put an anti auto-aim like this people can't use auto-aim anymore.. because it's unfair on people that don't use it.
I know that mta has it (i think..) it's gonna be wonderful with anti auto-aim.. thank you cheers Cya

Yeah and i hope it will be fixed c bug and no reload, cuz it suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r4z8r
I've heard the C-Bug was fixed but I haven't tested it.

Also, it'd be nice to have an option to disable Auto-Aim if it's possible. I don't really have a problem with it though. It's pointless to use if you have a mouse because you can't move the screen around and it's buggy. And it helps with a joystick or controller since it's hard to aim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavamike

Also, it'd be nice to have an option to disable Auto-Aim if it's possible. I don't really have a problem with it though. It's pointless to use if you have a mouse because you can't move the screen around and it's buggy. And it helps with a joystick or controller since it's hard to aim.
C Bug is not fixed in 0.3.

Regards,
Adil.

Quote:
I really doubt it will ever be 'fixed', because it isn't a sa-mp problem, but a GTA one.

good idea i hate freaking ppl on lil whiteys that use it its not fair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavamike
Quote:

That's chicken-running, you get frozen if you try to run whilst shooting with guns like deagles AFAIK.

IMHO if No-Reload will ever be "fixed", it should be toggleable, because it's not technically a bug...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
IMHO if No-Reload will ever be "fixed", it should be toggleable, because it's not technically a bug...
Mmm, I think the "no-reload" issue has been working always on all GTA's and it was made like it works now. And GTA SA isnt the only game who uses this system.
If you consider it a "bug", make it toggeable, like the c-bug thing, I'm sure a lot of SA-MP players are used to play like that and it makes more interesting the game since it makes you reach your skills.

Yeah, maybe some servers dont want to have it, there are some possible fixes for it using OnPlayerKeyStateChange and using a timer I think.

If SA-MP team wants to "remove" it, please make it toggeable, a lot of players would miss it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamaroht
Quote:
I really doubt it will ever be 'fixed', because it isn't a sa-mp problem, but a GTA one.
Yeah but someone can fixed this shit.Look, if someone playing the first time, and he doesn't know how to use this shit.I miss the old fight 0.1b ! No reload bug or c bug, completely fair fight

i use c-bug xD or at least all italian clans use it :P i really hope auto aim will be disabled in SA-MP

Although i don't use auto-aim, there is really no point in disabling it. Think about it, Auto-Aim aims directly at the target and we all know in order to hit someone you must get there sync in which i have never seen a sync be right on.

yes but auto-aim if there's not alot of lag can get you.. so there IS point to disable it...

You say you abuse a bug but complain people use a feature intentionally built into the game that pretty much never works?

i use the bug only in the clanwars vs the other clans (italian clans) because we italian clans are based on who does bettere the c-bug and we fight with the c-bug but in other server i don't use it... we don't use auto-aim and auto-aim makes things even more easier

Thing that annoys me is on DM servers when people die they always cry and say auto aim. If you can't shoot or can't get sync don't complain and try and blame other factors. But yeah that aside it doesn't make much difference to me if they have auto aim or normal aim. Just means i need to think about my way of killing a lot more.

anyways auto-aim should be disabled .

Quote:
Originally Posted by portaro
I have a suggestion,

Couldn't you put an anti auto-aim like this people can't use auto-aim anymore.. because it's unfair on people that don't use it.
I know that mta has it (i think..) it's gonna be wonderful with anti auto-aim.. thank you cheers Cya
Explain how this is unfair? If you have auto aim your at a MAJOR disadvantage. You cant aim at hit boxes when you have auto aim.

Also I highly doubt they can remove it because its integrated with single player. It has nothing to do with SAMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouL-TechniciaN
Quote:
I have a suggestion,

Explain how this is unfair? If you have auto aim your at a MAJOR disadvantage. You cant aim at hit boxes when you have auto aim.

Also I highly doubt they can remove it because its integrated with single player. It has nothing to do with SAMP.
A Dot, Two numbers : 0.3

Have you tried to use the GamePad Cfg on the Beta client?

Try it and then reply...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouL-TechniciaN
Quote:
I have a suggestion,

I hate auto-aim. I use a controller, (Let the OMFG n00bz0r!!s begin..) I have to because I'm not fond with keyboards or mice for games and GTA really isn't a keyboard game for me. I've played since III and use controllers just because of it.

Auto-aim REALLY sucks online because of the lag of everyone else.

EDIT: 69 Posts