[Include] OnPlayerPause - Another release (Smaller)

Hi.

This is another OnPlayerPause release, I know, you may ask why you should use another one. Well, you should use it because its smaller, and better (I THINK, I don't know).

Код:
// Functions
OnPlayerPause(playerid) // That's your callback wich you should add to your gamemode.
Installation

Put "OnPlayerPause.inc" to your ServerDirectory/pawno/include folder.
Open your GAMEMODE and include "OnPlayerPause" in it (#include <OnPlayerPause>).
Add PAUSE_OnGameModeInit() to your OnGameModeInit() callback.
Add PAUSE_OnPlayerConnect(playerid) to your PAUSE_OnPlayerConnect(playerid) callback.
Add PAUSE_OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason) to your PAUSE_OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason) callback.
Add PAUSE_OnPlayerUpdate(playerid) to your PAUSE_OnPlayerUpdate(playerid) callback.

Download

Enjoy.

Very cool.

And what the difference is ?

That could be better than The_Moddler's OnPlayerPause, because this use only a timer, and the other include creates differents timers for the players in OnPlayerConnect.
By the way, can you add the callback OnPlayerUnpause? You can assign variables to detect if the player get back to the game.
And you can hook those callbacks without using functions, you can use ALS's method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousx
Посмотреть сообщение
That could be better than The_Moddler's OnPlayerPause, because this use only a timer, and the other include creates differents timers for the players in OnPlayerConnect.
By the way, can you add the callback OnPlayerUnpause? You can assign variables to detect if the player get back to the game.
And you can hook those callbacks without using functions, you can use ALS's method.
ALS's method?

And yeh, trying to add it.

Good Job!

Good job man! Thanks.

Very Goood !!!

Why are you using CallLocalFunction on line 81? Also when are you calling PAUSE_CheckPlayers? Because it doesn't look like it's ever called. So why is it included?

the other version of pause detector was better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanak
Посмотреть сообщение
the other version of pause detector was better.
So, you bumped a 5-month-old thread to tell us this?

Is there public OnPlayerUnPause ?!

No UnPause?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodFather
Посмотреть сообщение
Its Not Working For Me!
Nice bumping and nice logs / errors that you gave us :P

It Works Perfectly! )