[Include] spriTe (foXfunc) v4 - Useful Functions

spriTe (foXfunc)
This Include was named foXfunc, and now it's spriTe!
This is version 4.

What's this ?
This is a really useful Include, wich includes useful Functions, like SendFormattedClientMessage...

Features

Quote:
  • # Faster, smaller, better Coded Functions
  • # Cemetery System
  • # New useful Functions, like "SendFormattedClientMessage", or "IsPlayerInAnyBoat" ....
  • # Killer-Spectate-System.
  • # ToggleAntiBikeFallForPlayer/All(playerid,toggle) - Anti Fall of Bike: 0=Off, 1=On
  • # TogglePlayerGodmode(playerid,toggle) - Godmode: 1=On, 0 = Off
  • # New TogglePlayerControllable: Mod '2' addet: Player=Uncontrollable, Camera=Controllable
Declaration of some Functions
  • SendRepeatedClientMessage/ToAll(playerid,color,repeating,string):
  • Sends a repeated Client message.
    (If you type '5' for repeating, the string will be sent 5 times)
  • PlaceLight(x,y,z): Places a Light-Pickup, good for dark places (i used the Pickup in my iBump-FilterScript, its really useful)
  • PlacePlayerIntoCemetery(playerid,TIME): Places a player into the Cemetery in Los Santos (near Temple), with all needed things (VirtualWorld, Worldbounds....) - (Time in Miliseconds)
  • IsPlayerOnCemetery(playerid): Returns 1 if the Player is in the Cemetery, returns 0 if not.
  • RemovePlayerFromCemetery(playerid): The Player spawns again, will be removed from Cemetery. (In the Example-Script, i show how you place a Player to the Cemetery on the Death and remove him on the Spawn)
  • SetKillerSpectatingForPlayer/ForAll(playerid, TIME): If TIME is 0, the Killerspectate is deactivated, if higher as 0, it's activated. Killerspectate: If a Player die, he spectates his own Killer.
  • GMX(interval): This is GMX with Timefunction. Example: If you typed 10000 (10 sec) as interval, after 10 Seconds will be GameMode-Restart.
  • IsPlayerInWater(playerid): Returns 0 If the player is not in Water, returns 1 if the Player is swimming ON the Water, returns 2 if the Player is UNDER water.
  • TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, mode); There's now a new mode (2): Player is unconntrollable, but Camera is controllable.
  • Callback: OnPlayerChangeWeapon(playerid,newgun,oldgun) This will be called if the Player changes his weapon.
Installation
Download the .rar-Package, open the folder in it, open the "spriTe_v4.inc" Folder, copy the spriTe_v4.inc data into your pawno/include-Folder.
Open your Script and
add under "
#include <a_samp>" this: #include <spriTe_v4>

Download
Pastebin spriTe_v4.inc - pastebin.de
(I recommend the Downloadlinks below, there are Example-Scripts!)

Download spriTe_v4.rar - RapidShare
Download spriTe_v4.rar - SendSpace

Close
There are really useful Functions like ToggleAntiBikeFallForPlayer, IsPlayerInWater or TogglePlayerGodmode !
Have fun, and don't forget:
I'm Open for your Bugreports and Suggestions !
By FoxHound aka PSPgamer aka Gцkhan Akin

Nice Thanks

Nice!

The cemetry function is funny
But maybe you shouldn't use SetWorldTime when you place a player into cemetry D:

Maybe you could make a timer for the repeated message.
And you should use IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint for SendDistancedClientMessage.

I guess this is for 0.3b, correct?
Quote:

IsPlayerInWater(playerid)

It works in 0.3a too

The new toggle player controllable looks good.

Thanks

Major bug fixxed:
The Server-Synchronisation hasn't worked when foXban included.
The Bug has been fixxed.
Sry for this bug and my bad English.. ^^

Peace.

Nice include, I love your SendClientFormatedMessage function, using a global string

Hm I don't get it, how TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 2) works.