[FilterScript] Hold Studio (make awesome lines for SetPlayerHoldingObject EASILY)

Slice what about for 0.3c scale function? Should you made it?

//Edit
Damn scale has been made already. Sorry for this post : o

Awesome

awesome mann

This is awesome script

I want to implement this into my gamemode is it possible? I've tryed and I got an error like "RL_OnPlayerKeyState..." 'cause of the "return;" and it was really buggy in-game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubuntu
Посмотреть сообщение
I want to implement this into my gamemode is it possible? I've tryed and I got an error like "RL_OnPlayerKeyState..." 'cause of the "return;" and it was really buggy in-game.
WHY would you put this insite your gamemode? This script is intended only for debugging/developing/testing, not to be used all the time.

Great script, must have taken ages to make with the large arrays and what not.

Awsome good job

wow! nice job!

It's realy nice and whould be realy realy helpful for my stutning server thanks .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issam
Посмотреть сообщение
Open .pwn and add the new object id's.. i might post it, but i don't want to steal his thread, reputation and views.
It will be helping and if you keep the credits im sure he be fine with it.

Can u make new Update for 0.3d?

I'm in the process of making a script that will generate the arrays right from your GTA files so it'll be fully future-compatible, expect something within the next 2 days..

@Isaam: Feel free to release that if you want, I've got no problems with that!

Relly cool & awesome nice work.

i can't see the objects i move O_O..why?

0.3e version:
http://spelsajten.net/hold-studio-new.pwn

Could anyone try it and see of all the objects are there?

wow. cool script, slice!!!

So after putting all angles in correct position, then after changing skin, It misaligned. How do i fix this?

Slice 10/10 is really useful

Thanks a bunch. Works awesome, i just had to update it with the new 0.3e objects.