[GameMode] CityWide Roleplay: fully MySQL based roleplay server

CityWide Roleplay is a MySQL-based SA:MP gamemode written in PAWN language. Its based on ModernTopia v1.0, it was the first gamemode which uses MySQL - slightly, most ModernTopia's data is still stored in files. We decided to turn it into fully MySQL driven, scalable and extensive gamemode. CityWide stores all its data in MySQL. It makes it very easy to control using a web-based MySQL tool, such as phpMyAdmin. Also, almost everything is controllable even without any knowledge of programming, using admin commands or advanced web-based admin control panel.

CityWide game scripts are released under GNU General Public License v3 (GPL v3.0) and are free for everyone. You may use, copy, distribute, modify and distribute modified programs and its components.
CityWide includes, but not limited to the following features:
  • Gangs. Yes, its a lot of fun if you play as lone wolf, but its much funnier if you join a gang. Being in a gang gives you much more possibilities. Each gang has its own HQ, gates (only gang members can open them), cars (only gang members can drive them).
  • Gang gunlockers. Each gang can store up to 10 guns of the following types: Eagle, Shotgun, MP5, AK47, M4, Rifle and use in case of attacks on their HQ, or for point battles, or for any other purpose. Every gang member can store guns in family gunlocker. Every member can withdraw them.
  • Gang safes. Every gang member can put money, materials and drugs to the family safe. Only Boss and Underboss(es) can get them from safe and distribute between gang members. Family leaders can also hire materials / drugs runners to be prepared for battles ahead.
  • Point battles. There are certain points on the map that can be claimed / taken over by gangs. Currently there are 7 points: 3 materials pickups, 3 materials drop offs and 1 drug pickup. If your gang owns a pair of points (Materials Pickup 1 - Materials Drop 1), all gang members can hold 2x more materials per run. Points also can be given / sold to other gangs by Leader of the gang that currently holds certain point. I admit that we stole this idea from another server. However, they stole almost everything from Godfather too.
  • Property. There are many houses on the map that can be privately owned. When you own a house, you will spawn there. Also you can upgrade your house to restore health and armor. Most probably we will add more features to houses. Also, each house has its own interior. You can set your house rentable so other people will pay you money for living there.
  • Car ownership. Yes, you can buy many cars that are available for sale. When a car belongs to you, you can lock it so no one else can steal it. You can also give a key to your car to any player(s). If your car is locked, only you or players who have keys can drive it. If you paint your own car with desired colors, it will respawn painted.
  • Car parking. You can park your own car in any suitable point on the map. Even after server restart, it will spawn when you parked it.
  • Bank robbery. You can rob the bank if you want. However, its not so easy. Every cop will be on you. If you get skilled by a cop, you will lose money.
  • Working gunshop.[/b] You can buy guns from either arms dealers or Ammunation gunshop. However, prices are different (in Ammunation, guns are officially sold for higher price).
  • Drugs system.[/b] Feel sick? You can increase your health by using drugs. Find drug dealers and buy some nice Weed from them. There are certain actions taken to get rid of drug-spamming (which makes your enemies very hard to kill, and almost invincible).
  • Realistic economy. Prices for almost everything are close to real life.
  • Advanced anti-cheat. There is no people with guns pulled out of the ass. There are no flying people. There are no spawned millions of bucks that break the whole server's economy. DUCK anti-cheat program is on duty. You can play with comfort without fear of noob hackers who can turn your life into a nightmare.

15. Disclaimer of Warranty.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.

UPD: Please do not PM me about support. I am neither supporting nor updating CityWide anymore. Flex::RP is a successor of CityWide RP.

Umm Alex I Love You

cannot read from a_sampmysql...........................on compile

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt2127
cannot read from a_sampmysql...........................on compile
Use PAWN compiler bundle from the download page. It contains all required include files to compile this gamemode.

Nice GM, not a GF edit too

dose not work my mysql fucked up ;/

It is moded moderntopia ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vovz
It is moded moderntopia ?
Yes, about 50% of the code was rewritten, and a lot of new features added.

i made the pawno folder and added everything inside still same error

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsrp
dose not work my mysql fucked up ;/
You can try MySQL installation instructions.

where do i put the inc where its readable!!! i fucking love this GM

Quote:
where do i put the inc where its readable!!! i fucking love this GM
Download the PAWN bundle, unzip it somewhere (c:\pawn is a good location), then run c:\pawn\pawno.exe, and open cwrp.pwn with it. You can optionally associate .pwn files with pawno. To compile the source code, hit F5.

see when i try to compile it tho i get the error where it cant read from a_mysql

C:\DOCUME~1\EVERYO~1\Desktop\CWRP~1\GAMEMO~1\cwrp. pwn(14) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "a_sampmysql"

in my pawno i have that include

Awesome, just one problem - i need the LINUX files - and when i press on linux it just tells me "File not found".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisca
Awesome, just one problem - i need the LINUX files - and when i press on linux it just tells me "File not found".
Correct, there is a little note: Linux bundle will be available in few days.

include error please help me

Quote:
include error please help me
Use this PAWN compiler bundle, it has all necessary includes.

i am using that already

i have no fucking idea how to do it
why shold you do with xmapp,,,

Fack yeah i was waiting for this...

I recomend this GM to the end...

Thanks for this Alex, you know your the best (=