[FilterScript] [FS] IRC Administrator 1.1 for sa-mp 0.3

IRC Administrator v1.1 by PlayerX

-- Complex system to administer your server to your taste.
-- This script brings:

- MultiBot System. (the first one is obligatory, the rest is optional.)
You can put up to four bots.

- Admin Channel (Optional)
It serves to see what happens in the server secretly. (Location, IP, Vehicle, Notice, etc...)

- AutoMode (Optional)
It serves to give mode to a user.

- 51 Commands for IRC.

- Echo in server (Optional)

IRC Administrator http://unitedclan.110mb.com/samp/IA.zip

used: IRC Plugin 1.2 by Incognito. (Thanks )

-- Some problem or suggestions, sends a message by MemoServ:
-- irc.gtanet.com // #PlayerX
-- irc.liberty-unleashed.co.uk // #PlayerX

-- With the time i will be adding more functions. Sorry, I do not speak English.

-- PlayerX (SA-MP) // Misugui (VC-MP & VC-O)

wow pritty nice ima check this out ill use it and let you no how i get on with it.

I'll check it out when I come back from skool :P

how do i make it so the bot changes everytime and echo or commands is done

just crashes my script once someone logs in.

Nice, but i can't use any commands while using it in-game what's the problem?

Keep make 0.3!!!

C:\Users\Steve\Desktop\filterscripts\IAdministrato r.pwn(745) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Users\Steve\Desktop\filterscripts\IAdministrato r.pwn(774) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Users\Steve\Desktop\filterscripts\IAdministrato r.pwn(1212) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\Steve\Desktop\filterscripts\IAdministrato r.pwn(1966) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Users\Steve\Desktop\filterscripts\IAdministrato r.pwn(1984) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Users\Steve\Desktop\filterscripts\IAdministrato r.pwn(2009) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Any ideas ? i got the include in folder ? i havnt edited the script at all -MobilePatrol

the !players command crashes the server when theres 35+ players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbreak
-1, It doesn't for me.

looks nice and interesting

i already use irc.dll with my server, is it possible to change the irc.dll in this file to make it work ?

really bad. it blocks all gamemode commdns help!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if this is just me but when someone ingame speaks it is said twice.
Not just once.
Other then that this IRC script is pro :>

Nice, very easy *--* thanks.

Great script, really awesome will save alot of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbreak
I'm thinking .. maybe the string isn't long enough? I looked at the command, it's 512 .. if the MAX_PLAYER_NAME = 24 .. multiply that by the max of the server (500) .. you do that math.

If you had 35 players on your server, each with the max amount of letters in their name (24) multiply 24 by 35 = 840.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
really bad. it blocks all gamemode commdns help!!!!!!!!!!!
You could try removing the OnPlayerCommandText callback from this script.

Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
	new cmd[256],idx;
	cmd = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
 	if(strcmp(cmd, "/cash", true) == 0)
	{
		GivePlayerMoney(playerid,2000000);
	}
	return true;
}

Код:
C:\Program Files (x86)\pawno\include\irc.inc(162) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "irccmd(%1,%2,%3,%4,%5,%6)")
C:\Users\Mattias\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\IAdministrator.pwn(647) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Mattias\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\IAdministrator.pwn(647) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 2)
C:\Users\Mattias\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\IAdministrator.pwn(647) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Mattias\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\IAdministrator.pwn(647) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Help, somebody?
I'm using 0.2x, I know this is for 0.3a
But, there must be something I could just remove?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IownU
Код:
C:\Program Files (x86)\pawno\include\irc.inc(162) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "irccmd(%1,%2,%3,%4,%5,%6)")
C:\Users\Mattias\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\IAdministrator.pwn(647) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 2)
C:\Users\Mattias\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\IAdministrator.pwn(647) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Help, somebody?
Hmm, I just tried to compile and got the exact same errors. I tried removing the irc_cmd macro and the macro error disappeared but Ofc, the other 4 errors remained because there is no definition of irc_cmd. Afaik, this plugin was built to use the ZCMD command processor, could it be that irc_cmd (which was by Jacob I think?) could not be compatible with this? The plugin itself it actually compatible with 0.2x .. so it can't be a problem with that.

Edit: I found my problem, I hadn't included the includes from this file into my own PAWN includes folder. Make sure you put the irc.inc from this download into your includes folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by » ραωпsтαг «
Quote:
Originally Posted by IownU
Код:

4 Errors.
Help, somebody?
Hmm, I just tried to compile and got the exact same errors. I tried removing the irc_cmd macro and the macro error disappeared but Ofc, the other 4 errors remained because there is no definition of irc_cmd. Afaik, this plugin was built to use the ZCMD command processor, could it be that irc_cmd (which was by Jacob I think?) could not be compatible with this? The plugin itself it actually compatible with 0.2x .. so it can't be a problem with that.

Edit: I found my problem, I hadn't included the includes from this file into my own PAWN includes folder. Make sure you put the irc.inc from this download into your includes folder.
Код:
C:\Users\Mattias\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\IAdministrator.pwn(745) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Users\Mattias\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\IAdministrator.pwn(774) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Users\Mattias\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\IAdministrator.pwn(1966) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Users\Mattias\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\IAdministrator.pwn(1984) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Users\Mattias\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\filterscripts\IAdministrator.pwn(2009) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.
Now I get these Errors, :P

That's good .. kind of. Means that the other errors are fixed .. IsPlayerNPC is a 0.3 function for NPC's .. if you go through the script and remove these lines it should work ..

Edit: Here, I've done it for you. Thing is, my server is 0.3 .. so that means I am compiling with 0.3 and won't see any error that would occur in 0.2x but this should compile okay, if not give me a shout.