Esc menu bug

when i start up gtasa everything is fine but when i go into the esc menu i lose control of right click and left on my mouse cant click on anything in the menu and when i go back into game lose control of the whole mouse cant look around cant do anything with mouse i reinstalled and it still happens any ideas on how to fix this ? im using windows 7. everything is fine until i open the esc menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCole
Посмотреть сообщение
when i start up gtasa everything is fine but when i go into the esc menu i lose control of right click and left on my mouse cant click on anything in the menu and when i go back into game lose control of the whole mouse cant look around cant do anything with mouse i reinstalled and it still happens any ideas on how to fix this ? im using windows 7. everything is fine until i open the esc menu
Can you click with your mouse in the ESC menu? If so CLICK on Resume with the mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garber
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you click with your mouse in the ESC menu? If so CLICK on Resume with the mouse.
nope thats the problem i cant click anything i lose mouse right click controls

Just use the enter key happens to me sometimes also but Enter/Return always works.

Keep press ESC and ESC and keep trying to move your mouse until you can move your mouse then stop.

When you exit the ESC menu, press "T" to activate the Text Box, then ESC again, to get rid of the text box, works for me - although i only have that problem very very rarely