Admin Server Help

Hello, I'm Filip Santic and I'm starting a new RolePlay server with my friends (just for fun in our country). I have a server in delux host and please help me on this. When I join a server i ask me to register and login after register, I do that just fine. Next what I want to do is to put myself as an Admin in the Control Panel, but I find out something bugged in the Control Panel(it's not a gamemode bug, because i tried this on 3 gamemodes and it didn't work). The bug is when you go to edit the content of the ex. John_Addams.ini file and when you save the changes, the password changes, and you can't join the server anymore. I ask all SAMP scripters to help me on this so I can play with my friends. I need your help, I'm new on this and I know that you can help me. Cheers!

Filip Santic,
Croatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxby
Hello, I'm Filip Santic and I'm starting a new RolePlay server with my friends (just for fun in our country). I have a server in delux host and please help me on this. When I join a server i ask me to register and login after register, I do that just fine. Next what I want to do is to put myself as an Admin in the Control Panel, but I find out something bugged in the Control Panel(it's not a gamemode bug, because i tried this on 3 gamemodes and it didn't work). The bug is when you go to edit the content of the ex. John_Addams.ini file and when you save the changes, the password changes, and you can't join the server anymore. I ask all SAMP scripters to help me on this so I can play with my friends. I need your help, I'm new on this and I know that you can help me. Cheers!

Filip Santic,
Croatia
It happens to me too, but It stopped when I started using Filezilla. Ask DeluxHosting if they use it

actually DeluxHost should have there own FTP i saw it once so.. ask them or go to the site or ethier in your control panel

Yeap, they have FTP but I can't use it, I have to pay 2Ђ for month to use it , well do you know someone else that hosts SAMP servers, becouse 2Ђ is too much for me now

Quote:
Yeap, they have FTP but I can't use it, I have to pay 2Ђ for month to use it , well do you know someone else that hosts SAMP servers, becouse 2Ђ is too much for me now
Serverffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton's Eazy E
Quote:
Serverffs
Thank you for the reply, you really helped me

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Serverffs
If 2 euro is too much for him, what makes you think he can afford serverFFS? Their 10 times more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xF29323
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Serverffs
If 2 euro is too much for him, what makes you think he can afford serverFFS? Their 10 times more.
Actually 2 euros is the minimum amount you can spend on ServerFFS + It's worth it, quality webhost, live help, good host, choose a country, test servers, nice CP with all information you need, easy to use. It's simple.

Do they have a FTP access?

Check on their website.