[IDEA] A forum ingame

hi scripters... i am writing a roleplayscript and i have so many ideas, but its hard to make progress alone... so for now its only an idea, i dont know when i start with that cause i am working on other things now... i wanna make my forum ingame with textdraws, no extra inet-site... i know its not difficult and i already have some code for it in my head, but writing it down is another thing ^^... so if some1 is faster and release it as a filterscript it would be great... or we can work together on it

ps.: sorry 4 english, i am german

i dont think anyone will even bother as 0.3 is around the corner so many people are just flying away with 0.3 functions i dought they want to make another empty role play server.

i dont think my server will be empty cause i have many ideas which i didnt find in any roleplayserver yet... there are so many servers with the boring godfather & co script... all the same with factions and blablabla... an example: i saw roleplayservers where u can "buy" a car, but u dont need to buy because there are many cars at every cornor that are open and u can drive away without even loose time to get the car opened and the engine started without a key, the taxijob is not necessary too when there is a car right around the cornor... there are many other examples which annoy me in all roleplay-servers, but the most annoying thing are the cops with /jail and u are instantly in the jail, without any resistance... in my server it will be like: first of all /cuff and a reactionbar appears and both involved persons have to press some keys like shift, like benchpressing in singleplayer ... also the power for hitting 1time shift depends on the playerlevel... etc etc... things like i get banned when i deathmatch people isnt correct too... there is no deathmatch when he steals my car and i shot him, but i get banned because he claimed i deathmatched him only... i got banned from 3servers all with the same story, so many hours played roleplay and then banned for nothing... so i decided to write my own roleplay and it will be the best ever ^^... even cheaters will be jailed and not banned instantly on my server ^^, of course cheaters have to be longer in the jail, but for that there is another idea, some work in the jail, but i wont reveal too much details...

and shady what do u mean with "flying away with 0.3 functions"? u think the deathmatch-servers will have those functions included... deathmatchservers are too easy, they dont have difficult functions... 1 textdraw here 1 textdraw there, spawnpositions, spawnweapons, some cars and thats all, they dont even use a vehiclestreamer ^^... i will use the new functions wisely cause they are more for roleplay than for deathmatch ^^

im on about other people making there own RP script, i mean flying away like testing making new thing's you may have a lot of idears but so do they why not make it your self

i will make it myself, thats why i said its just an idea which i dont see here or in any server ^^... do whatever u want with the idea ^^... if some1 will take the idea and write the script before i do it would be his credits ^^...

edit: i read many threads with "need new ideas" not only in this forum ^^... here is one