Forum Signature Help!

Firstly, I couldn't find a place to put this topic, so I put it here. If it belongs somewhere else, please move it..

Now, can someone please give me a link on how to format my signature as it's too big?
I know there's a link on how to format it, but after a lot of searching, I couldn't find it

Thanks.

Sneaky has posted a tutorial about these tables.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
Sneaky has posted a tutorial about these tables.
I'll try searching for "Sneaky" :P
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_ [adream-rp.com
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SAP
Sidhu ]
Firstly, I couldn't find a place to put this topic, so I put it here. If it belongs somewhere else, please move it..

Now, can someone please give me a link on how to format my signature as it's too big?
I know there's a link on how to format it, but after a lot of searching, I couldn't find it

Thanks.
Do as the post above me and use tables.
Thats the link I'm looking for

I remember there was a tutorial on how to use tables

EDIT: I tried searching for "Sneaky" but the topic didn't come up

Well, Rafay has told me that the topic is located somewhere in the Everything And Nothing Section. I have tried to find it, but didn't really succeed. I shall keep looking, but would appreciate if someone could help me find it :P

Thanks.

The thread has been deleted as Sneaky decided to edit it out and put some bad things into the first post which i wont mention here, so the statement that it got deleted for no reason is just wrong.

And regarding the table usage in signature, i've managed to recover this from that thread so you can use it as an example.

Код:

My Releases:
[TOOL] Auto Race Script Creator
Online Signature Stats
Haystax v1.0
[FS] Shark Circling Filterscript
Quote:
kaisersouse: I WILL START >>BANNING<< PEOPLE FOREVER IF THEY DONT KEEP THEIR GODDAMN GODFATHER THREADS IN THE GODDAMN GODFATHER TOPIC.
Aaaaamen!!!
Quote:
<Westie> remember what IP you've been assigned <Boylett> shutup westie <Westie> yay
[quote]Bryner: Sorry I have a rare form of turrets which causes me to double post and demand answers.
EDIT 2:
I've managed to recover entire thread, thanks to ****** cache!
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=80668.0

[quote=dugi ]
The thread has been deleted as Sneaky decided to edit it out and put some bad things into the first post which i wont mention here, so the statement that it got deleted for no reason is just wrong.

And regarding the table usage in signature, i've managed to recover this from that thread so you can use it as an example.

Код:

My Releases:
[TOOL] Auto Race Script Creator
Online Signature Stats
Haystax v1.0
[FS] Shark Circling Filterscript
Quote:
kaisersouse: I WILL START >>BANNING<< PEOPLE FOREVER IF THEY DONT KEEP THEIR GODDAMN GODFATHER THREADS IN THE GODDAMN GODFATHER TOPIC.
Aaaaamen!!!
Quote:
<Westie> remember what IP you've been assigned <Boylett> shutup westie <Westie> yay
Quote:
Bryner: Sorry I have a rare form of turrets which causes me to double post and demand answers.
Quote:

EDIT 2:
I've managed to recover entire thread, thanks to ****** cache!

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR POSTING IT BACK! Really appreciate the help!