Totaly need help

Hello guys Im trying to make a firefighter job and synchronize it with some objects angle,in my include folder I added this

GetObjectAngle(objectid,&angle);

and i tried this

Код:
if((newkeys & (KEY_FIRE)))
	{
	if(IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid,12345) && job=7 && PlayerToPoint(playerid,)
	{
	new Float:Angle;
	new PlayerAngle = GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid,angle)
	new ObjectAngle = GetObjectAngle(objectid,angle);
	if(PlayerAngle == ObjectAngle)
	{
Till here,I want to get some specific objects id's the possition and make a map icon on the player at the specific object which is selected randomly..

so i want to do

synchronize players angle with objects angle so I can know where is the player watering at..is this possible ?

I'm not sure wether you can check where you're pointing the water cannon or not (suppose its the same with all similiar vehicles -- Rhino and such), but you can check if the fire button (or water button) is pressed, and if it has been for x secounds, and the vehicle is within y meters from the object you do what you can do, it will do the same, as long as you dont tell the fire men they dont have to aim

i guess it will be possible, when you get the place and the angle where the player is "watering" at and get the seconds, how long the player is watering, just like EirikhO said before. Im not sure, either, if the angle isnt just, what the vehicle "looks to", but i wish you luck with that, and you better be prepared, cuz i think its going to be long work

Yes,I will use probably use Players angle + vehicle angle..thanks for answering,gonna be long script xD