Unknown Reason for Server Restart.....

Hey, It's been happening for a few weeks now. I thought it was just the object streamer i was using, making the server laggy then restart..

Well i've changed to a better streamer and its still happening.

The server just restarts every hour. Sometimes its like half hour after its last restarted. 9/10 times its every hour exactly.

I've checked timers, nothing that could be causing it.

The only thing i changed was the IRC echo script. I added some new commands and one extra bot. But the server would crash anyway if there was aproblem with that.

Restarts are exactly 1 hour apart...

well what script are u using
maybe paste it in pastebin?

Are you sure, there's not a hidden timer that returns the RCON command "GMX" every hour?

Script i made is about 17k lines long, and there no timer which forces a gmx.

the irc script is by Jacob, and i edited it to allow a 3rd echo bot, and added my own commands.

Then it could maybe be a command you've put in. What commands did you add?

I just found out that it was being killed by server CPU protection.

There is something in my gamemode causing the CPU usage to go up to between 50 and 90 percent.

It stays around 2- 10% for a while then it gradually gets higher to around 20 then suddenly jumps to 40+ then 50-80 then the CPU protection kills it.

I've removed a lot of timers, changed a lot of things, but cant find the cause of it.

Not sure what else to do really... There isnt a lot of features that i think would put a strain on the CPU, so im not sure where the problem is.

how it could crash every hour exactly without it being a timer somewhere

Thats what i thought... but i was guesstimating..

It crashes randomly.. But... The CPU protection runs every 10 minutes.

So most of the time it takes upto an hour for the server to really be above the limit before the protection kills it.

Sometimes it can be 20minutes, sometimes 30mins 40 50, mostly its between 30 and 60 minutes.

But i spoke with the server providors and they told me its CPU protection killing the server.

I checked the CPU usage and it stays stable for a while then gradually starts building up

mabey somewhere its checking something and doubling each time?

Did you read this?
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=115828.0

Mutch CPU is often caused by using too mutch Timers, or not killing timers and let them start over and over again, or using too mutch loops (like for(while i++ MAX_PLAYERS) etc...)

If all of that didn't helped, use:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=79810.0