Stuck on "Connecting to [IP]" / can't find particular server

Hello everyone, first post.

I installed SA and SA:MP again after like 1 year of break.

I added my favorite server IP to favorites list (I copied the IP from a website). And it didnt show the server info it just said (Retrieving info...) [IP]. I tried to connect there and it was stuck on "connecting to [ip]". I checked and double-checked on Game-Monitor and yes, there is activity. I also checked and yes I am using the same version as the server does. I just uninstalled SA and SA:MP, deleted all files related to it and reinstalled, didn't work. I also have disabled firewall from blocking it and turned firewall off.

I can see other servers just fine but not this server...

By the way, this is the server I am looking for. I would've posted this message on their forum, but it is not working because it was hacked or something.

I think I have tried everything... can anyone help me?

EDIT:

Little update. My friend installed SA:MP also and I told him to see if he can see the server but he couldn't see it either. We are using different IP of course.

maybey you are banned from the server ?

correct me if im wrong but that could maybey be your problem.

gr Artix

Quote:
Originally Posted by [RiFA
Artix ]
maybey you are banned from the server ?

correct me if im wrong but that could maybey be your problem.

gr Artix
It says You're banned from this server if you are banned

Make sure you don't have space in front or at the end of IP when you are adding it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesenice*
Make sure you don't have space in front or at the end of IP when you are adding it.
Checked it, the IP is correct.

I had the same problem 2 years ago. I was banned but unbanned, then I just..couldn't get on a server for 5 months..I didn't even see it in the Online list.
So I had to wait 5 months :/ I hope there's another fix but...I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeChio
I had the same problem 2 years ago. I was banned but unbanned, then I just..couldn't get on a server for 5 months..I didn't even see it in the Online list.
So I had to wait 5 months :/ I hope there's another fix but...I don't know.
I indeed was banned on that server but I got unbanned, though that was more than a year ago... Hopefully I dont have to wait 5 months to get back to the server again :S

Try to find it in the Internet list. Just open it many times if you don't find it. Tho I'm pretty much sure you can't do anything about it.
You said you were als banned and then unbanned..So sorry I guess time will fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeChio
Try to find it in the Internet list. Just open it many times if you don't find it. Tho I'm pretty much sure you can't do anything about it.
You said you were als banned and then unbanned..So sorry I guess time will fix it
Aww that sucks :/

That server was my alltime favorite... well I guess I just have to wait.

If anyone has solution to this problem please either post here or PM me.