What Object Streamer would you recommend me ?

Hello,

I created a big city on the sea (17000 objects) and im wondering which streamer would be the best to stream all those objects ?

I need something fast and that it has a good draw-distance so my tall buildings can be seen from a far...

Thank you

Check them all yourself and you'll know which you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeromanster
I need something fast and that it has a good draw-distance so my tall buildings can be seen from a far...
Hard hard. Object streamers usually stream the nearest object to you.

Anyway, I would suggest oyu to use Y_Objects

Thanks

Btw. Is my city going to be stable for let's say about 50-80 players ? Will they crash ?

Thank you for your answers

Quote:
Btw. Is my city going to be stable for let's say about 50-80 players ? Will they crash ?
Anybody ?

Quote:
Quote:
Anybody ?
They won't srash if everything goes okay, but you will need to watch out on teleports or players will most probably fall through ground.

I also recommend Y_OBJECTS.

I've seen it being used before and it did its job perfectly.

Quote:
Quote:
Anybody ?
Who knows, till you try. We've had 40 players using MTA Race maps, some maps handle better than others.
  • Big Objects: Because the area of the object is so big, the actual distance from player position to object position could be just outside the edge of the object.
  • Unstable Object: Only found a few to be honest, it's the entrance to go under the LS Airport, for some reason very crashy.
  • Objects Per Sector: Obviously if you cram too many objects into one area, it's gonna increase server work load, loads of object and loads of players in that location is bound to upset the balance.
Goodluck, oooo and yes Y_Objects IMO is really good at placing objects.

P.S Wow, my NLS map was about 1200 objects and it seemed a lot. But you have 17000 OBJECTS :O
We want to see it.

xStreamer but im not to sure if boylett has removed it but maybe ask him if you can use it as its the best in my opion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Shoter
xStreamer but im not to sure if boylett has removed it but maybe ask him if you can use it as its the best in my opion.
I was using xStreamer sometime, but I wasn't satisfied with it. At first you need plugin, filterscript and include for it to work, while you need only include for Y_Objects and also it streams objects much slowler.
And I like with Y_Objects that it streams the nearest 150 objects regardless of how long away they are.