[help] Server crash

Hey,

I realy need some help i have build my own Roleplay server and it runs good.
My problem is that sence i have had one crash for 2 days ago and like every day it restarts / lost conection on the server and you login agen then everything as we made or buy cars or house disapared, for me it sound like the consol is bugged or somthing like it doesnt wirte the files in to the server all this shit happens for 2 days ago and its pretty enojing and i realy need help.

I use linux server

Please help me you can contact me by MSN to if you want its DJ__STAFF@hotmail.com
Thanks for helping me.

i am not a good scripter but you can download again Samp.server and copy GM,includes and other and try again.
lol if this is a bad answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy1
i am not a good scripter but you can download again Samp.server and copy GM,includes and other and try again.
lol if this is a bad answer
Okey well i just downloaded a new consol samp server thing and i ganna see if it works

maybe theres a problem in YOUR script cause mine had I did a command server crashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAgetaway
maybe theres a problem in YOUR script cause mine had I did a command server crashed
yeah i know but i took a backup for 3 months ago thats why i dont think its that one.