Saying please help,Doesnt mean im begging you!

uhmm,Guys.
In my Gamemode,Well its not My GM.
I just downloaded,I hope it would be mine but i dont know how,and everytime i ask here,You all are negative.
And most of you posting in my topic just to get higher rank.

Well I hope there is still a good people who can help me.

In my server,When someone Wanna Drive a car,He must buy it..Not some cars like this.
All the cars must be bought to be droven.

And the new guys cant just keep walking,and they cannot buy car because it expensive for them.

So I tried to delete it from the script,When i deleted it started to get me warning and errors 26 errors -.-
I need someone to tell me how i can just REMOVE this system.
Because Its so annoying the my friends just log out from the server just for this reason.

I need your help.

Here is the code:
{
TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
format(string,sizeof(string),"~w~Vehicle: %s~n~Price: ~g~%d~n~~w~/v buy to buy this vehicle~n~~r~/exit ~w~to exit this vehicle",CarInfo[newcar][cDescription],CarInfo[newcar][cValue]);
GameTextForPlayer(playerid,string,5000,5);
}
if(CarInfo[newcar][cOwned]==1)
{
format(string,sizeof(string),"Vehicle registered to %s",CarInfo[newcar][cOwner]);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_BLUE, string);
/*if(keycar != vehicle)
{
RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You don't have a key of this vehicle");
}*/
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey] == vehicle) { }
else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey2] == vehicle) { }
else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey3] == vehicle) { }
else
{
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 1337 && AdminDuty[playerid] == 1)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " You can drive this car because you are admin on duty !");
}
else
{
RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You don't have a key of this vehicle");
}
}
}
}
gLastCar[playerid] = newcar;
gLastDriver[newcar] = playerid;
}

Before i try to remove this lines i had no warnings and no errors.

After I deleted this,26 errors -.-,And that does not include the warnings.

I hope someone tell me what should i do.

Oh and one more question,Why in my server the Rentcars,when someone try to rent them it keep telling : Out of Stock or something like that,I tried to delete this either i got errors.

Lol my script is cool but this couple things are making it ugly!!

Please post all your errors here.

Or simply go to the gamemode you use, though people don't like helping other people with a bad attitude like yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSterios
Dj,Here is the Errors:
[qoute]
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2185) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2214) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2250) : error 004: function "SafeResetPlayerWeapons" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2251) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerWeapon" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(227 : error 004: function "SafeResetPlayerWeapons" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2579) : error 004: function "SetPlayerToTeamColor" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2604) : error 004: function "SetPlayerToTeamColor" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2646) : error 004: function "SetPlayerCriminal" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2651) : error 004: function "SetPlayerCriminal" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2749) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2760) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2772) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2776) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(278 : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2792) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2796) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2800) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2804) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(280 : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2812) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2816) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(282 : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2832) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2836) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2840) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2844) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

[/qoute]

And meance or whatever ur name is,You just get lose,Wah higher roler? how you got them? by dropping rplys on each one's topic ? lol i sugget you,just help people better than you just spam this rply's for nothings -.- Nuby

Sure, I'm a "Nuby" and you were beginning to get help from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skada
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSterios
Dj,Here is the Errors:
[qoute]
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2185) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2214) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerMoney" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2250) : error 004: function "SafeResetPlayerWeapons" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2251) : error 004: function "SafeGivePlayerWeapon" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(227 : error 004: function "SafeResetPlayerWeapons" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2579) : error 004: function "SetPlayerToTeamColor" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2604) : error 004: function "SetPlayerToTeamColor" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2646) : error 004: function "SetPlayerCriminal" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2651) : error 004: function "SetPlayerCriminal" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2749) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2760) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2772) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2776) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(278 : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2792) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2796) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2800) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2804) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(280 : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2812) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2816) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(282 : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2832) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2836) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2840) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\rony home pc\Desktop\Wazeefet el Egnlish 9B\Justin Timberlake\All programs\server\gamemodes\larp.pwn(2844) : error 004: function "PlayerToPoint" is not implemented

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

[/qoute]

And meance or whatever ur name is,You just get lose,Wah higher roler? how you got them? by dropping rplys on each one's topic ? lol i sugget you,just help people better than you just spam this rply's for nothings -.- Nuby
just dont delete the { that doesnt even being used in this code, put it back.