977th Gaming Community

This community is ran by thieves. I know and learned first hand about their tactics and how they came to be. I was running a server, and this group came in with their leader named Lucky_lucianno. Lucky told me after some time that he loved the server and that he wanted to see it grow. He even had many 977th references to back up his credentials. I gave him an admin position as well to show my trust in him, and within 2 weeks he has hacked my files and ripped them all off, ten hacked into my server acct and wiped all the files I had in there thus shutting off my server. I am here to tell you that the 977th team got to where they are and are disliked by many because they rip people off for all of the hard work they do and then steal the credit. I am warning all of you, if you join this server ***977th's CopsNRobbers*** 209.250.250.163:3020 which is the script I had before they stole it, if you do not do just as Lucky says you will be banned instantly. He and his whole group are full of DMers and if you join you will see that. I urge any of you for the sakes of your server and to prevent all the months of hard work from going down the drain, get rid of any 977th member and if you ever see Lucky_lucianno ban him instantly or he will get you to!! I just want to save you all from the 977th Gaming Community that is full of thieves!!

They stole your return key

They cant just put there hand through the internet and pull out your script, you have to give them access to it somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
They cant just put there hand through the internet and pull out your script, you have to give them access to it somehow.
As I said I had allowed Lucky to become an admin. He then hacked into the server files via ftp and then took all the files plus wiped all mine. Regardless if they too it without my knowing or against my permission then that is theft. He had no permission to do that then turn around and claim it as his own. I am just trying to inform the community to avoid this group, any of their members, and especially Lucky_lucianno so what happens to me does not happen again to others and they lose their hard work to people who cannot follow 4 simple admin rules when given the power and thus steal peoples work to get their way. So yes it is theft considering the circumstances and as I said I am just trying to warn the community.

well your honisty is kind but you got to think about this real world your living in

you gave him admin after 2 weeks
just because your server is desprite for admins dont mean you just jump to the first
player that comes in your server and give him access to your server

let them play on your server and you can judge them on how they play
or how they talk to people and if they abide by the rules
if they seem alright they still might not be

as for 977th i have heard many things about them
but its a first i heard something like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by [LSD
mooman ]
They stole your return key
hah! so true!

977th 4 LiFe BitChes :P