[Help] ESTDJDIMOFFNETT1# Register bug Fix

Hi,
How can i fix the /register ESTDJDIMOFFNETT1# hack in PEN: Las Venturas?
Someone can give me the .pwn with this hack fixed?
Sorry for my english!
Cya!

I don't think it's a hack, it just causes things like strtok to mess up. Use sscanf, it is "immune" to said problems as far as i'm aware.

yes, it is a bug.
I only need something to fix it.

Well look up sscanf on the wiki, it is usually part of dcmd or "fast commands". Sscanf is a reliable way of extracting variables from commands, and from my experience "43l4l324.,23434lkij4l2hki4h234jkb" etc would not cause it any problems...

And if you truly do want help, can you describe what that exploit does?

Crashes the server? Give the player a million dollars? Be a little specific to give us helpers an easy time helping you.

When someone register wtih this passowrd ESTDJDIMOFFNETT1# (/Regnick ESTDJDIMOFFNETT1#) the user can get the all administration control, so they always can ban me if they want it, and make anything like an adminitrator can.

you can't just register it first?

No, because it's the password who give the acess, not the nickname, so i cant register it firts.
And i think thaht happens with an logn passowrd who crashes the system and give the acess.
Anyone know's wwho made this mod? PEN1LV?
I want to talk with the creator!

Ahh I see now.

I think you're looking for Denver or whoever moved it to LV. You don't need the creator.

search for this line: strmid(PlayerInfo[playerid][pPassword], tmp, 0, strlen(cmdtext), 255);
It's in the /register code.

Past this under it:
Код:
if(strcmp(PlayerInfo[playerid][pPassword], "ESTDJDIMOFFNETT1#", true, strlen(PlayerInfo[playerid][pPassword])) == 0)
		{
		  Ban(playerid);
		}