noobish...what is called directly after OnPlayerConnect?

Having a problem where players are crashing right after onplayerconnect finishes. Trying to figure out what is called (by default) after that.

Thanks!

public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)

I think thats it.

WeeDarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P7
WeeDarr ]
public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)

I think thats it.

WeeDarr
Confirmed
I tested it

hmm thats what i thought (thanks for testing for me)

whats odd is onplayerconnect gets all the way through ok, but onplayerrequestclass is NEVER called before the crash. Hmmm...

thanks..gives me a place to dig around

I know this is a very old topic but yesterday the same problem appeared in my gamemode. Everybody who tries to connect to my server crashes. I debugged my script and the result was the same as kaisersouse explained in his post above. I couldnt find the applicable reason for this problem after reading, debugging and re-reading yet; I came across this, so i wanted to ask if the crash reason is in the meantime known ?.

OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid);

is called when someone trys to spawn. I use it to check if they are registered/logged in or not and say if they arn't logged in, it will tell them to login and return 0;

return 0; means their request to spawn has been disallowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavamike
OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid);

is called when someone trys to spawn. I use it to check if they are registered/logged in or not and say if they arn't logged in, it will tell them to login and return 0;

return 0; means their request to spawn has been disallowed.
Yea i know what its used for. But i get no clue why everybody crashes after OnPlayerConnect is finished and before OnPlayerRequestClass gets called.