SAMP 0.2X (0.2.2 Gamemode)

Heya there,

I was trying to start my SA:MP 0.2X server using a 0.2.2 Gamemode when I received an error of samp-server.exe (the error with Don't Send / Send error report). If anyone can tell me what could cause this error, I will be very grateful. I think the problem showed up because of the improvements and changements done to the 0.2X version.

Thanks and have a good day!

It would help if we knew what GameMode it is and/or saw some code

Well, I hope some of you guys won't get mad because I use this unreleased gamemode, but anyway, the gamemode is PEN: LV.

PEN:LV isnt unreleased..., Anyways have you got any plugins loaded with it?

Interesting. I really thought it wasn't because I couldn't find it on the forums anymore.
About the plugins, I'm not using any at the moment. It's quite interesting because it works on an older version of SAMP 0.2X Server.

EDIT: Oh, my bad. I meant unpublished when I was talking about PEN LV.

Without any code we cant help you, Sorry

What code do you want exactly? You mean the gamemode? What do you need it for? I just want to know if there are any scripting differences between 0.2.2 and 0.2X

Well it should work alright i think. Try with a fresh new server replacing step by step (filterscript, plugin, gammeode) and when it goes boom - you know the problem.

Leopard