Novocaine
Everystuff
and many more

and now he copied mine and i got angry with this MotherF****r

and this is his ip: 79.142.119.67:7777

whach he can copy yours

okay and who cares? its not like anyone is gonna see if it 0 people are on

I had the same with an other guy single difference was Nord and North

This is exactly why I stopped with playing SA:MP, those kids copying everything, or leaking gamemodes.
Can't they just make it by theirself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeatric.
This is exactly why I stopped with playing SA:MP, those kids copying everything, or leaking gamemodes.
+1 GodFather and other edits + name copy's + others = worst case scenario

now really why people don't use their imagination these days

Quote:
not just copying everything, they all cry all the time they all whine all the time if anyway they kill you they start yelling "OWNED" 24/7.
if you kill them even in a fair fight they start yelling "HACKER" or "NOOOB" 24/7 seriously thats why i mainly dont play samp much because it gets on my nerves of them spamming it 24/7 and than i end up like them doing same thing to them.

We should all have a anti hack thing, Which kicks the person screaming "OMFG YOU HACKER!" And they are the ones getting banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Quote:
not just copying everything, they all cry all the time they all whine all the time if anyway they kill you they start yelling "OWNED" 24/7.
if you kill them even in a fair fight they start yelling "HACKER" or "NOOOB" 24/7 seriously thats why i mainly dont play samp much because it gets on my nerves of them spamming it 24/7 and than i end up like them doing same thing to them.
Sounds like the people that are yelling at you are dishing out some home truths and you dont like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeNkStAX
Sounds like the people that are yelling at you are dishing out some home truths and you dont like it
what? lol. sorry but i dont get what yeah mean by home truths.

I know it makes you angry that he is copying your server names , but theres actually nothing that can be done