{
	    case 0:
	    {
	      SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "Sorry,no car for you");
	    }
	    case 1:
	    {
             //Create vehicle
	      SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "Hope you'll enjoy your Perenniel"); //404
	    }
	    case 2:
  	  {
             //..
	      SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "Hope you'll enjoy your Sentinel"); //405
  	  }
	    case 3:
	    {
	      SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "Hope you'll enjoy your Previon"); //436
	    }
	    case 4:
	    {
	      SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "Hope you'll enjoy your Stallion"); //439
  	  }
	    case 5:
	    {
	      SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "Hope you'll enjoy your Saber"); //475
  	  }
  	  case 6:
	    {
	      SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "Hope you'll enjoy your ZR-350"); //477
  	  }
  	  case 7:
	    {
	      SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "Hope you'll enjoy your Hotknife"); //434
  	  }
  	  case 8:
	    {
	      SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "Hope you'll enjoy your Turismo"); //451
  	  }
		}
I tought to CreateVehicle,but I don't think it will work,and I don't know how to set the position of the vehicle in function of the player's position
TIA
PS:Sorry for my english,i'm french

pawn Код:
GetPlayerPos(playerid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z);
GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, Float:Angle);
CreateVehicle(411, X, Y, Z + 2.0, Angle + 90.0, -1, -1, 5000);
The best thing is to add the player into the vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzen
pawn Код:
GetPlayerPos(playerid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z);
GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, Float:Angle);
CreateVehicle(411, X, Y, Z + 2.0, Angle + 90.0, -1, -1, 5000);
The best thing is to add the player into the vehicle.
erm you just copied my last post lol.

And You Also Need This
pawn Код:
new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
For the above to work.

Yeah that script would spawn a vehicle over you (potential for crushing).

I think the thing you need is GetXYInfrontOfPlayer... not 100% where on forums this is but a quick search should find it...

It basically get's the co-ordinates for the spot just in front of your player, so wherever you use the command the vehicle will always appear in front of you.

With that i'm really..in the car I can't move
But i found that for GetXYInFrontOfPlayer , i'll try
Thx to all of you

Edit:It doesn't work, i got:
Код:
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\include\mikefunc.inc(6) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "MAX_INVALID_NOS_VEHICLES")
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\include\mikefunc.inc(1716) : error 021: symbol already defined: "IsPlayerInInvalidNosVehicle"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\include\dutils.inc(79) : error 021: symbol already defined: "ValidEmail"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\include\dutils.inc(132) : error 021: symbol already defined: "HexToInt"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\include\dutils.inc(149) : error 021: symbol already defined: "IntToHex"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\include\dutils.inc(172) : error 021: symbol already defined: "StrToInt"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\include\dutils.inc(180) : error 021: symbol already defined: "IntToStr"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\include\dutils.inc(210) : error 021: symbol already defined: "fcopy"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\include\dutils.inc(254) : error 021: symbol already defined: "frename"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\include\dutils.inc(268) : error 021: symbol already defined: "StripNewLine"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\include\dutils.inc(355) : error 021: symbol already defined: "equal"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\include\dutils.inc(366) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\include\dutils.inc(367) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\include\dutils.inc(448) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strlower"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\pawno\include\dutils.inc(464) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strupper"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\gamemodes\pen1_freedoom.pwn(429) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetXYInfrontOfPlayer"
Anybody got another idea?
If I put Z + 3.0 or 4.0?
Re-Edit: Z + 60.0 works perfectly