Give me your suggestions!

Hey people. As you can see by my sig, WWRP is at 62% right now. I want to do this right - tell me the remaining 28 percent I need to progress to the release stage. This means I want your opinion. This server is for the people, so why not make it based on the people's request.

If you're giving me a suggestion - be unique. Something constructive, not like "/hotwire command" or "all three cities"

Thanks,
Jacob and the WWRP team

Well.. I suggest you find out a way to work images into it....so we can type /sexytime and a full screen picture of you wearing nothing but wrist bands and a chain comes up.

Also for admins; have a /worsethanban command, it would blow up the rule breakers computer, instantly. You should also make it so that all the parts which explode spread out to spell "I am a good scripter, aren't I.".

And lastly, have a /findfamily command, which will analyze the blood you've put into the disk tray and find your long lost family members for you.

Please give me /credit for these ideas.

Byrner, I think you've typed /crazy

Why should we give you ideas, why not keep them ourselves and do it ourselves?

There are people who have good ideas for servers but no means to do it themselves. Truely, I was hoping more to attract those kinds of people to this thread.

Do you have a Police System? Such as a 911?

I think it would be cool to have something like

Код:
/911 [service] [reason] [player id]
Then the Police can see past reports or calls in the last 5 mins, and when Police Respond to the Call, it gets removed from the list.

Services:
-health
-police
-fire

Health Service:
-Can only heal people inside the ambulance, and for how long it takes to heal, it charges you, like a taxi.
-Can call in Fires and Car Accidents where your car is totaled.

Police Cars:
-Disables players from getting out of the vehicle until they reach the police station

Process of Police:
-Captures the Criminal, and locks him in the back seat of the car until they put him in jail.
-To put the criminal or suspect in jail, you must go to the police station to a certain point, and do a command to put them in the jail cells, charge them, or release them if they are not guilty.

Ex.
Код:
MENU:
-Press /jail to throw the captive in Jail.
-Press /charge to charge the criminal.
-Press /release to release the victim.

Fire Dept:
-You can call the Fire Dept. if your house or vehicle is on fire, or if your car is totaled.

Reason:
-Can be anything from Harassment to Shootouts

Player ID:
-Can be yourself or another person. Like if someone is seriously injured, you can call 911.

Insurance for Cars:
-If you get in an accident, you can fix the persons car, or your own with your insurance. Insurance only covers certain vehicles, or it can pay for peoples health, depending on what kind of insurance you get.

Types of Licenses:
-Car License ($15)
-Bike License ($10)
-Boat License ($15)
-Plane License ($25)
-Gun License ($20)
-Job License ($5)

Education:
-Education; knowledge is power. Everyday you go to school, you get smarter, but you need a certain amount of time in a school to get a certain job.

-The amount of time you need to stay in school for a certain job depends on the owner/creator.

Shit the list could go on, but I just dont feel like typing anything else, LOL

The 911 and police has already been scripted, but it would be very easy to edit the 911 calls.

The new 911 system would be very convenient and at the same time, easy to script [ACCEPTED]
The insurance seems pretty well thought out [ACCEPTED]
Fires are client-side unless you were a few metres from the fire when it started. The car totaling rescue idea is good, but it won't be called the fire department due to their alternate line of work. [ACCEPTED]
We already have licenses in our script [DENIED]

Thank you! Your name will be added to our credits list.

No Prob ^^. Always here to help!

how do you know if its 62% done ?I bet it is not 62, but (0-61, 63-75).
do you count lines x/100% ? ..or?

Luxeon

I'm doing it based on a list of features. It started at 6% when I first started using Stage Three Roleplay and during that era, it bumped up to around 17%. I started using Carlito's roleplay and it basically skyrocketed from the 15% I had estimated it at to 62% due to the dynamic nature of the script and my 1337 coding skill. 90% is the pre-release (hype gathering) stage, 94% is the hosting stage, 97% is the open beta stage and 100% is the complete, 0.1 stage