Looking for Scripters to help make GM

Hello im looking for scripters who can help me make a GM thats bases in SF and LS i am looking for scritpers who can Script and wants to do it for free when the script is done i will start a server and make each scripter admins and i also will make the script NOT creded to me BUT to the scripters so all the credits will go to the scripters and they will have the rights to the scipt i just need two scipters that kown how to script and want to take part i have all the ideas and info that they will need for the script so if you are intrested Either post here or if you want contact me at nathanb672@hotmail.com

((my bad if this is the worng spot did not kown if it wroud go well in the script request section or here But since im not requesting a script i guessed here ))

Would you give a quick glance at what exactly you want scripted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPoncho
Would you give a quick glance at what exactly you want scripted?
ok well i came up with this idea of a gamemode its based in LS and SF and each city has its own factions and each faction is its own so LSPD is not the same faction id as SFPD and each city has about 8 gangs/mafias 3 Privitley owned factions and 4 Law enfocement agentcys i can tell you more of my idea by msn or on my WEB that i can send you the link for i just dont want to say all my ideas here if you want to help me script it just contact me at nathanb672@hotmail.com and ill send you the link to the web ( it needs some rearangeing ) and ill send you a notepad doc with all the info that ive came up with it includes All faction ideas City Things and a lot more info

I could help with all of the cars spawns and some other stuff pickups, ini files, hex colors and maybe a admin script

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruarai
I could help with all of the cars spawns and some other stuff pickups, ini files, hex colors and maybe a admin script
ok, so u can use a color picking app and the /save command...

yes i have been making a gm that has planes at all airports with good colors and have color picking fs
and do you have a host yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruarai
Its been done quite easily and by a lot of people including me... check mine out, its nice :P

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=94698.0

I have a better idea, pay to host my server and we will be joint owners

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeRoSiS
I have a better idea, pay to host my server and we will be joint owners

lol
lmao, server hosting isnt expensive, get one from ServerZ and its like 7 bucks a month USD.

thanks for the list Kinetic that could save some time.
even though i had a list already